WaterMinder® - Water Hydration Reminder & Tracker
By Funn Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Apple Watch app
● Today Widget
● iMessage Stickers
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● App Icon Badge displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
● Earn and Share your Achievements
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
What's New in Version 3.2
We hope you enjoy the app! Below is a list of great new features and improvements that were packed into this mouth watering update:
• NEW: ability to modify default and custom cups: different drink types, colors and icons! This reflects the Today Widget and Apple Watch as well. Simply tap on the Cup icon in the Settings area to enter the customization screen. Create your own custom drink types that will be shown in the quick + menu!
• NEW: ability to edit drinks logged from the history list (swipe left on the row to edit)
• Added ability to change order of Cups (hold and drag the icons to re-order in the Settings page)
• Added more drink types
• Added liter unit option
• Added ability to turn off Stickers in Notifications
• Added pull down to refresh on History screen to refresh iCloud synch
• Apple Watch app now only shows the Hydrate screen to improve speed and performance (to show History and Achievements go to app Settings > Apple Watch)
• Apple Watch, added undo via force touch on main screen to remove previously logged drinks
• Fixed issue logging lower amount when used ML
• Other minor fixes
As usual thank you for using our app!
Help us make the app even better by emailing us or leaving a review on the App Store!
If you have any problems, please contact our support.
Ok ... should be free
It works like a free trial version should. Especially on the watch. It freezes up the watch. You should be able to control the reminders ... it will harass you to drink water at odd hours and it does not stop after you have met your goal. It seems to be on an interval that is not based on when you last logged water --- you can log some water and 2 minutes later it will ask you to drink.
If you forget to track one day and go back to add to history -- it is annoying. It should be exactly like adding normally. Instead it's an annoying slide bar to add the water and scrolling to find dates.
It is a useful app but it should be free for all the issues and how annoying it is.
Update makes the app
TLDR: Editable "quick add" buttons enabled in the most recent update make this app almost effortless to use.
Sure, before the update, I could see how people were enamored with this app. With the achievements and graphs, it's a fun way to track you liquid intake.
And make now doubt, sufficient regular hydration is extremely beneficial to one's health.
But I didn't usually drink "just water", so I'd have to add my beverages in the "slow add" add section. I'd often forget to add something or would be too impatient.
Now that I've edited the icons I can access in the "quick add" section, it has become MUCH easier to add what *I* typically drink and makes keeping up with tracking ridiculously easy.
I got the app when it was the "free app of the week" and nearly abandoned it. It was just as easy (or difficult) to add stuff directly to Fitbit. Now, having the customizable icons has gone beyond the novelty factor and turned the app into a useful tool of my daily life.
Truly wonderful app!!!
Update review 5/1/17:
The newly updated version is improved substantially, but could still benefit from further personalized enhancements! Ones that can be manipulated from the individual user!!! Other than that, it appears to be much more adaptable from the start.
One specific improvement might be to allow the user to customize the timing of drink reminders based on their own schedule instead of a pre-programmed schedule.
Only more time with using it will further reveal its improvements.
Original review (date unknown):
Overall... this is a great program! It actually makes me "think" in a real active fashion about the fluids I'm consuming. I agree with others that a preferred beverage or two would greatly improve the usefulness/ease of this app., but as it is without a doubt is wonderful.
It does have room for improvement, but being free, easy to use and truly useful gives it a great start!!! Thanks mates...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 94.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Funn Media, LLC
- © 2013 - 2016 Funn Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.