WaterMinder® - Water Hydration Reminder & Tracker
By Funn Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● Badge icon displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz and ML units
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Small bug squashing update:
- fixed Apple Watch complication droplet icon missing
- fixed Apple Watch custom goal not refreshing
- fixed duplicate entry from notification
- fixed notification action buttons showing wrong Units if setting was in ML
- fixed graph issue in Year view
- fixed localized texts not showing properly
- added ability to turn off Achievement Notifications!
NEW in version 2.0
* Achievements - earn achievements for your hard work and share with your friends
* Improved Water Intake Calculator - taking in consideration activity and climate, as well added options for Female breastfeeding or pregnant
* Redesigned and improved history screen to show progress status at specific times
* Completely redesigned and simplified the Settings section
* Added 14 new notification sound options to choose from
* Added third section on Apple Watch to view your achievements
Apple Watch won't sync
I purchased this app bc it was the only one I saw that had a feature were you could have complications and glances on your watch along with letting you input custom water amounts and different metric units. It also let me record hydration progress from my watch which worked great for a few days but now my watch app will no longer sync to my phone. Please fix this, that is the only thing stopping me from giving you 5 stars.
Update: I rebooted my devices and reinstalled the app. It seems to be working for now but I'm not sure how reliable it will be or how long until it crashes again. Still a great app to have.
Watch app unreliable
For a while, the Watch app worked consistently and I was very good about logging my water intake. Within the past several weeks, it's become less and less reliable, sometimes crashing or not responding to taps, sometimes accepting a tap but ignoring it (leaving me unsure if my logging attempt was successful).
As a result, I've stopped relying on the Watch app and am trying to use the app on my iPhone (since that app, at least, works reliably). But now I'm not doing as good of a job of logging my water intake as before.
Really hope they fix the Watch app soon.
Best water reminder app!
Dear PLAYER user - not sure what do you mean, but I was tracking you the last 4 updates this developer did. All works fine. Your reviews are fake!! You bought the app for $1 - do you imagine the costs of developement? You spent $1 but the developer wants to help people stay hydrated, if you dont like it request a refund and dont write fake reviews. To all users reading this, I support the developer and hard work they do. Thank you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Funn Media, LLC
- © 2013 - 2016 Funn Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.