By Funn Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Apple Watch app
● Today Widget
● iMessage Stickers
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● App Icon Badge displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
● Earn and Share your Achievements
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory) located in the app Settings page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
• Fixed issue showing wrong ML value in custom cups
• Fixed missing other drink options in Apple Watch app
• Fixed issue for users seeing 99% goal reached while it was really 100%
• Fixed issue on Apple Watch that showed wrong custom icons for default cups
• Fixed cup name not shown in history when logged from Today Widget
• Added ability to change app icon, choose from 12 different designs (only for iOS 10.3+ users)
• When opening app from notification, unopened notifications from the Recent Notifications area will be cleared
• Added missing purple color to cup colors :)
• Added Tip Jar - all updates are free, but if you would like to show your love by dropping us a tip, please use the Tip Jar located in the Settings page. We greatly appreciate your support!!
Thank you for your feedback! Please keep them sending, we love adding new features and improving WaterMinder. Stay tuned for future updates and stay hydrated!
Happy with this purchase
I just bought this app and have been using it for about a week. Not sure why, but I find at work I drink a lot of water throughout the day and at home/vacation I don't. I love the reminders to drink! I love that it has the quick entry mode (just select the oz), but wish I could add my water bottle size and have it count as more than 1 of my total servings (i.e. 32 oz = 4 servings). Not a big deal, I just mark 8 oz. 4 times. The only other little thing is - a couple of times now, I have input my water intake and less than 5 minutes later, I get an alert to get a drink of water. Again, not a big deal (I just dismiss the reminder), but it would be nice if it recognized that I just put my water in and that means I probably just drank some. I don't really drink anything besides water, so this is all I am using the app to track.
nice little app
WaterMinder is just that... a nice little app. It works great in reminding me to drink water and with tracking water intake. My only complaint (and the cause of 4 stars instead of 5) is that when I log drinks other than water (such as coffee, tea, and even soda), it appears to count all those drinks as the same hydration as water. In other words, no matter what you drink, WaterMinder calculates that as part of your goal for the day. Soda and regular coffee most certainly should not count the same as water by volume! So I basically only use the app to track water now. I just won't log anything else I have to drink throughout the day. In that respect, it is good at what it does.
The new customizations are amazing! Being able to customize the drinks for the quick add menu and even for the springboard icon make this even more pertinent to every day needs and personalization. The quick view of my water intake on the avatar makes this a quick and easy monitoring app. I showed it to my dietitian who was also impressed and will recommend it to her other patients.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 97.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Funn Media, LLC
- © 2013 - 2017 Funn Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Tip$0.99
- Large Tip$4.99
- Medium Tip$1.99
- Enormous Tip$19.99
- Generous Tip$9.99
- Tip Jar Subscription$0.49