By Funn Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Apple Watch app
● Today Widget
● iMessage Stickers
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● App Icon Badge displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
● Earn and Share your Achievements
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
What's New in Version 3.2
We hope you enjoy the app! Below is a list of great new features and improvements that were packed into this mouth watering update:
• NEW: ability to modify default and custom cups: different drink types, colors and icons! This reflects the Today Widget and Apple Watch as well. Simply tap on the Cup icon in the Settings area to enter the customization screen. Create your own custom drink types that will be shown in the quick + menu!
• NEW: ability to edit drinks logged from the history list (swipe left on the row to edit)
• Added ability to change order of Cups (hold and drag the icons to re-order in the Settings page)
• Added more drink types
• Added liter unit option
• Added ability to turn off Stickers in Notifications
• Added pull down to refresh on History screen to refresh iCloud synch
• Apple Watch app now only shows the Hydrate screen to improve speed and performance (to show History and Achievements go to app Settings > Apple Watch)
• Apple Watch, added undo via force touch on main screen to remove previously logged drinks
• Fixed issue logging lower amount when used ML
• Other minor fixes
As usual thank you for using our app!
Help us make the app even better by emailing us or leaving a review on the App Store!
If you have any problems, please contact our support.
A Great Water Tracking App
For years, I had been drinking water on a regular basis, but with this being my second water tracking app, this one has proven to be extremely useful. Because of its ease of use, whether on the iPhone or the Watch, that is why I've been using it. Also, the UI is very streamlined, and we (the end users) can easily use it to track not just water, but other types of beverages too, such as juice, milk, soda, and more.
Best of all, when I first started using it, I saw that it had some "starter" literature that gave detailed accounts of why we should drink water, which made me use it all the more. As a result, I'm using this every time that I drink something. Now, if Apple could modify their "Water" setting in the Health app to show other beverages you are drinking (instead of all your liquids, no matter what type they are, ending up under the Water category!), then we will have a more complete picture of our health. Other than that, this app is definitely useful in tracking liquid intake!
Good not great
This app has many positive reviews and recommendations. When I first researched the app I thought it had to do more than what I was initially seeing based on the positive reviews from random sources.
I like the app, but I don't love it. Presetting reminders for specific times of the day may be helpful to some, but I would like to have reminders after a specific time has gone by without adding any water. For example, if I do not add any water after one hour I would like it to buzz me and tell me to drink--not at "9:00" after I just added 20 ounces. I'm also not sure how I feel about coffee going towards my water goal. The whole point in having this app is to help me to drink a certain number of ounces of water every day. Coffee, tea, ENERGY DRINKS, etc. do not have the same benefits to your body; however, this app gives it the same value as though you're drinking water.
Ok ... should be free
It works like a free trial version should. Especially on the watch. It freezes up the watch. You should be able to control the reminders ... it will harass you to drink water at odd hours and it does not stop after you have met your goal. It seems to be on an interval that is not based on when you last logged water --- you can log some water and 2 minutes later it will ask you to drink.
If you forget to track one day and go back to add to history -- it is annoying. It should be exactly like adding normally. Instead it's an annoying slide bar to add the water and scrolling to find dates.
It is a useful app but it should be free for all the issues and how annoying it is.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 94.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Funn Media, LLC
- © 2013 - 2017 Funn Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.