Make it easier than ever to stay connected to Wawa with the official Wawa App! Use it to track and redeem your Wawa Rewards, order your favorite foods and drinks, pay in store, purchase a digital Wawa Gift Card to add to your account, and more.
Track and Redeem Rewards
- Track your progress to your next Wawa Reward and redeem in store
- Select a store for pickup, browse the menu, and place your order
- Use the app to pay for in-store purchases with your Wawa Gift Card
- Purchase a digital Wawa Gift Card right through the app
- Add a Wawa Gift Card to earn Wawa Rewards
- Check your gift card balance
- Reload your card as necessary, or set your card to reload automatically
Find a Store
- Find Wawa stores nearest you, get hours of operation, and directions
Check Fuel Prices
- Get real-time fuel prices at Wawa fuel stores
View Nutrition Info
- Plan a meal, and look up nutrition info.
* Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This version contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
App is good, when it works
This app needs to be made far more robust than it is.
1. The app “goes dumb” at the store. Many times I’ll open the app while waiting in line to pay. It will throw the Touch ID screen, not recognize me when I do so, throw me the password screen, and then not recognize my password when I type it (and yes, I’m triple positive it is the right password. It’s burned into my memory from going through this so much). It is annoying having to type your password when you have handfuls of stuff from the store to carry. I have to get out of line, find a place to put all my crap down, and deal with something that I shouldn’t have to. I often wind up using a card or cash to pay because the app can’t get its act together and, as a result, I get no points for the transaction.
2. Adding money to the app is clunky. It makes you re-authenticate to select a credit card to charge. Then the kind of crap from #1 starts happening again. Make it so Touch ID universally grants access to the app.
3. This app is too clickety-tappity. It’s too hard to quickly reload the card when you need to. It’s also too hard to find what you want to do. “Reload card” should be on the main menu near the top, not 3 or 4 taps away. It’s easier to find nutrition info and who cares about nutritional info from the products you buy at a convenience store???
4. The main menu needs a redesign. The Ordering section is always expanded and doesn’t need to be.
Wawa is pretty fantastic!
I visit Wawa semi-regularly, and because my daily life takes me back and forth between Philly and the Malvern area, I have five stores that I frequent. If I’m reading the store locator map correctly, I visit stores 97, 125 and 21 near where I live and the stores 205 and 8091 (this new one is super nice!!) near where I work. During other travels, I’ve also visited the stores 270 and 191 on a less frequent basis. I have always had great experiences at all of these stores. The stores are clean, the food is always just how I wanted it, the coffee is perfect and the staff is always friendly, polite and helpful. The only time I was ever sad that my favorite coffee was all out, a staff member noticed and made a new pot just for me and then made sure I got my coffee for free for having to wait. I didn’t mind having to wait at all, especially since it was late afternoon and I was on the way home from work anyway, but getting free coffee for it definitely made my night. I wish now that I could remember which store that was, but all of the ones I visit are pretty awesome.
Keep up the good work, Wawa!
I’ve been using the Wawa App for quite some time now, and I’m pleased with its convenience, incentives, and rewards.
The App has gone through several revisions. I was especially grateful for the shortened wait time for the logo splash page before being able to use the App.
There is one serious glitch that I wish would be addressed: After using the App to charge my purchases, I close my iPhone 7+ to put it away, but the next time I go to use it, it doesn’t seem to be working—the screen remains DARK & I’ve had to reboot it to use it again. Through chance, I tried to use my phone after a WaWa charge with the same problem, but I was in a dark room & realized that the phone was on but VERY dim! Going to the Control Panel, all was well after I re-upped my brightness setting! This happens consistently after using the Wawa App, and the only way to avoid this issue currently is to be sure to shut down the App by swiping up on it after charging my purchase. It sure would be nice if the makers address this glitch.
- Wawa Inc
- 143.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wawa, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.