Way of Life - The Ultimate Habit Maker & Breaker
By Way of Life ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders(*)
• Note-taking capability
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup/Restore via Dropbox(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items (free version is limited to three items)
• Export to Dropbox, E-mail or another App as a CSV or Excel file.
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
Connect with Way of Life:
(*)some features require that you buy the Premium version.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
The new 'Chain' feature (a.k.a. streaks) adds an extra layer of motivation towards your goal of getting as many green days as possible. The concept is simple:
Start a chain. Set a target. Chase it, beat it!
Whenever you extend your chain or reach your target you'll hear an affirmative sound (which can be turned off).
Want to make positive habit changes? Buy the premium version of this app.
I am obsessed with this app. For the price of two coffees I've been able to visually track my progress to goals and know what habits I'm truly honing. The human brain is a funny thing; it's easy to convince yourself that you are making changes when you are really just getting better at tricking yourself. This app holds you accountable with very easy to use, easy to read, gratifying to look at graphs.
I bought this app last December and they have updated it a couple of time since, adding good features both times.
Their customer service is also very fast to respond.
Get this app. You will love it.
Very useful productivity app
This app rocks my world...good habits are the threads that make up great character and this simple little tool has really impacted my ability to track and improve my key behaviors. I like the nightly reminder to update, interface is super simple and I happily paid the small amount to upgrade to the paid version instead of being limited to the many preloaded habits so I could make up my own...the note feature is very helpful, I use it to keep track of exercise workouts and in fact I now keep my journal within the app. I export the notes so that I don't need to worry about losing my journal if I lose my phone.
2.0.1 Update broke everything
After using the free version of this app and really liking it, I decided to pay for the full version. Then, about a week later this update came out and it's completely broken. The badge number doesn't reflect the correct number of items remaining, and (as other's have also complained) the bar that lets you check whether you completed an item sometimes doesn't show up.
There are numerous other visual quirks as well making the new version completely unusable. I want a refund. It's hard to trust developers who don't thoroughly test their apps before releasing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Way of Life ApS
- © 2010 Way of Life ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases