Way of Life - The Ultimate Habit Maker & Breaker
By Way of Life ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Note-taking capability
• Organize with tags
• Share to social media
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders(*)
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items (free version is limited to three items)
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
"Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
What's New in Version 3.4.4
• Fixes bug where new reminders would go unsaved between app launches.
• Fixes bug that prevented user-created tags from getting saved.
My favorite habit tracking app
I wanted to start tracking habits and motivating myself to continue with them, so I downloaded this app and 5 or 6 other competitor apps to see which one would be the best to use. Way of Life has the best interface for inputting data and the best charting functionality out of all of them out there, and the premium model is a single payment instead of a monthly subscription, which makes it a great deal.
I've been using the app for a couple weeks now and it is really easy to use, the reminders work great, and I really have no complaints. As far as I can tell, it's the best habit tracking app out there.
So easy to use
I heard about this app on the Tim Ferris show, I forgot who he was interviewing but the guest said that he was tracking like 10 different habits. Tim was incredulous, saying "doesn't it take a lot of time to log all that stuff?" The guest explained he uses Way of Life, which makes everything easy to track because it's like a checklist.
I track my exercise, meditation, alcohol consumption, sugar consumption, flossing, prayer, whether I've visited family and friends that day, or whether I met my goals for work. I love checking the list off at the end of the day. It's really motivating!
Simply the best app out there hands down
Trust me when I say this. I've been using this app for 5 years and honestly there isn't anything that compares to this. At one time I was trying to replace it because I wanted to try something new and the other habit tracking apps just don't have what this app has. I would rate it a six because of the improvements over time have been genius. This is the app to get if you want to change something in your life
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Way of Life ApS
- © 2010 Way of Life ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases