'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Today Widget
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Note-taking capability
• Organize with tags
• Share to social media
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items(*) - free version is limited to three items
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
"Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
• Fixes rare case where updating a journal through a notification would not get saved.
• Fix issue with Walk-through getting stuck during the note demonstration.
• Fix Walk-through for iPhone XR devices.
• Fix small annoyance in the Walk-through where you had to tap twice for it to register.
• Make searches in quick note entry case-insensitive.
• Better layout of multi-line promotional text.
• Fixes issue where discount in the promotional offer would not be correctly applied under rare circumstances.
• Fixes missing Close-button on the notes quick entry bar for devices running iOS 9.
Quick entry of notes: insert one of your three latest notes with a single tap or start writing and select a similar note from the quick entry panel. No more copy/paste :-)
Bug fixes / minor changes
• Notepaper lines brought back!
• Fixes bug where yesterday was not selected when the yesterday filter was active.
• Fixes bug where the notepad wouldn't be updated correctly navigating between days.
• Fixes bug where the editing toolbar wasn't dismissed correctly under some circumstances.
• Tip Jar :-)
• Fixes crash in Interactive Walk-Through
• Language updates
Ratings and Reviews
#1 Goal Tracker for productivity-minded peeps
I’ve researched all the goal tracking apps I could find on IOS. This is definitely THE BEST! It helps me do the most important things in my life, instead of what the day hands me.
Great layout for daily tasks. Super easy entry of completed tasks. Excellent and robust graphs of progress over time. What is immediate often takes the place of what is most important to us. This app is an incredible tool to circumvent that. It can even get a little addictive as you see your progress and track it. I normally have some extra time at the end of the day, so I open up the app and see what has not been completed so I can hammer out a few more of my personal goals.
Love this app
I have been using this app daily for nearly a year. The literal act of tracking my habits has led to me understanding the behaviors I can do to lead myself to a better life, everyday. When I don’t have all of my habits in the green I can pretty much correlate if my day was “good” or not. Seeing trends in my habits helps too. The app lets me journal and continue to stay on the path to meeting and exceeding my goals. It has become such a habit that I don’t even think about using it(ironic). I just have it remind me every night and I follow the prompts and it has helped my life. Highly recommend if you are looking to take your life to the next level.
My app of the year!
I discovered this app about 2 months ago. Somehow I managed to get through the first 3/4 of this year, let alone my entire life without it. It’s incredibly easy to use and is BY FAR the best money you’ll spend getting the full version. Having the ability to track infinite things in your life is well worth the ~$5 it costs to upgrade the app. The red & green make it easy to not only differentiate but to help you determine what’s good or bad for you. Looking forward to using this one for a long time down the road and see where it helps me get to.
- Way of Life ApS
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Way of Life ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $0.99
- Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.