Way of Life!
By Way of Life ApS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Today Widget
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Note-taking capability
• Organize with tags
• Share to social media
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items(*) - free version is limited to three items
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
"Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
What's New in Version 3.5.4
• Minor bugfixes
• When exporting data or making backups, the app will use the activities dialogue for a larger range of export destinations.
• Tagged journals will inherit sort order from the main list.
• Fix issue that caused the app to crash when selecting the Reminders tab.
• Fix issue where the trend graph and pie chart would show the wrong result when choosing a tag.
• Fix issue where progress bar wouldn't move when exporting journals.
• Fix issue where deleting a currently selected tag would sometimes crash the app.
• Fix issue where updating the app would show an empty list of journals instead of user's journals.
• Fix issue where restoring a backup after the notes viewer had been opened would crash the app.
• Fixes crash when tapping Reminders
• Gives feedback on reminders pointing to deleted journals/tags
• Adds an email address in recipient field when app detects a critical error
• Fixes rare case of being able to circumvent Passcode Lock screen
• Fixes issue where sometimes restoring a backup from the welcome screen would crash the app
Not a pain to use, great app
I love it. Most apps like this become a pain and require you to write journal entries or similar. This one allows you to cater it to your life and then once you have it set up it’s an easy, minute-long multiple choice quiz at the end of the day that provides you with valuable reflective data on your lifestyle and how that pertains to your goals. Larger objectives and how your behavior contributes to them would be very useful. Thank you to the developers! 👍
It makes a difference in helping me keep my priorities straight and improving self care. It's simple to use and, of all of the versions of this kind of product that I've tried, this is the one I come back to. The only thing I wish is that it had an easier way to track patterns in the journal section. Or if there was a way for the program to notice which things tended to fall apart first when getting off track
I love this program. When I first got it I sent a rather silly question to the devs, something I should have been able to figure out. I got a prompt, courteous reply.
I also love the fact that they have made it possible to download an older version if you give chosen to not upgrade your OS to keep some other loved and no longer supported apps. I had to re-download recently and could only do so because previous versions were available.
My only wish is that it were possible to mark some days in advance with the "pass" symbol. As in planning 3 workout days a week and wanting to pre-plan passing then correct if needed.
Great app. Every time I stop using for a while and go back I am impressed by the style and planning that went into it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 10, 2017
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Way of Life ApS
- © 2010 Way of Life ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases