Instant Remote Support & Remote Desktop.
Wayk Now lets you take control of a remote computer from your iPhone or iPad.
To get started, install Wayk Now on the computer you want to access. Wayk Now is free for personal use and currently available on Windows, macOS and Linux.
• Take control of a remote computer, or allow someone to take over and assist.
• Strong TLS 1.2 encryption with certificate validation is used to secure all communications.
• Works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux with the same rich feature set.
Easy to Use
• Overcomes common usability problems found in remote support and remote desktop scenarios.
• Small downloadable package usable without installation or elevated permissions.
• Enjoy instant remote support and remote desktop for free, forever, for personal use and testing.
- Add support for TCP relay in peer-to-peer connections
- Improve application log formatting with complete date
- The log file can now be more easily shared
- Fix a potential crash when logging in with an empty username
- Fix a potential crash when locking your device with an active session
Ratings and Reviews
Another great tool from Devolutions!
I tested this out from my phone to work and it worked as flawless as you can get from a small phone screen. It is a great tool, most especially, when you are away from home and need to have a remote view to troubleshoot an issue someone is having on a computer or device in order to be able to troubleshoot in real time. This will definitely give me more flexibility at home when I am on call for work.
Excellent easy to use software
Very handy for remote support
I've been using Walk Now since it's release to help family members and friends when needed. I love that I can now use my phone too! Very handy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.