Wayne County NETS as an app is to serve as a first look for the county health department to provide information on any public health threat that compromises the health and safety of the residents of Wayne County. This app is a 2-way information platform: during public health emergencies, will provide notification, education, threats, safety news and public health alerts. During non-emergencies, it will have information about the services offered by the county health department, to include locations of public health offices, and services provided. The app provides a platform for citizens and business owners to take a pro-active approach to being prepared for an emergency.
Content updates, bug fixes and improvements.
- Media Genesis, Inc.
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Wayne County Department of Health, Veterans, and Community Wellness
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.