Waytte is an app that allows you to track the time remaining for important events in your life while sharing the expectation with the people you care about. Jump into the fully custom designed UI and start managing your time better with this productivity tool designed for people of all ages.
Waytte has been carefully designed and crafted with the following features in mind:
- Create one off, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly repeating countdown timers.
- Select from a carefully curated list of over 30 categories, including: vacations, family, birthdays, competitions, and many more.
- Have a quick glance at how much time is left for your deadlines, both in a broad overview or detailed to the second.
- Share your countdowns with family and friends. There are no limits to the amount of people you can share with.
- Share timers through Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and many other social media platforms!
- Get notified when you're closing in on your deadlines.
- Write a reminder message for when your timer fires.
- Create unlimited countdown timers when upgrading to the plus version.
- Automatic syncing across all your devices.
- No login or third party account is necessary.
- No ads, just a straight up productivity tool.
As the old proverb goes: Good things come to those who Waytte!
We've got 5 star ratings in various countries so far, and here's what some of our clients have to say:
"I've been looking for an app exactly like this for a while...I've tried other apps but Waytte is on another level. Easy to use, LOVE the sharing feature, and very easy in the eye as well. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into making the experience as fluid as possible. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a time-management app."
"Fantastic app - really easy to use and so far it has catered for everything I can think that needs a countdown timer. I'm now using it for a countdown to my wedding with bridesmaids! So much better than other countdown apps."
"Not only is a very handy, easy to use organizer, it also motivates to get tasks done in due date. You can confidently prepare yourself for "Zombie Apocalypse" (loved that one)."
"Handy reminder for countdowns!! Left a countdown for the next time I'm flying back home to Malaysia!!"
"The attention to details in this app is great. I've already created over 10 timers and the whole experience feels nothing but intuitive."
Still sitting on the fence?
Here's some example use cases of how we've been using the app:
- Create a holiday countdown and share it with all your family and friends.
- Help coordinate your team for deadlines.
- Set the expectation for your next birthday bash.
- Set a countdown for your next competition or test, let it constantly remind you to push yourself to the limit.
- Keep track of what you need to do based on the amount of time available to do it.
- Plan ahead for your big wedding day.
- Coordinate your best friend’s next big event.
So what are you Waytting for?
- Added video previews to app store screenshots
- Text improvements
- Fixed a bug where the app would confuse third party birthdays for your own!
- The app has been localised to Spanish. Muchos buenos amigos!
Ratings and Reviews
The style is great, and very put together. But it’s a bit confusing and it doesn’t give you the option to show on the display of my phone.
Hi Lalli969, thank you for your feedback! Could you let me know what parts of the app you found confusing? It would be great to know what parts of the app you are enjoying or having difficulties with. You'll be pleased to know that I'm definitely look into adding a widget for a future release!
Not really free
Don’t download this app unless you’re prepared to pay $2.99 for it. It lets you download for free but then after you make two countdowns, tries to charge you 3 bucks to make another one! Be upfront about the cost of the app, don’t try to sneak it in there once people have already started using it.
Hi Dogloversam, I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the app upgrade. As a developer I have to balance being able to create good, solid and bug free products for my clients while at the same time trying to balance this with a sustainable business model. I've resorted to using a freemium model over other, less attractive alternatives (like ads). My intention was to allow users to be able to use and test the app before committing to paying for it, as a way of providing them with a fair, ad free, trial. You might be interested to know that I recently reduced the price for the premium version to $1.99. This is a once-in-a-lifetime payment that allows you to use the full version of Waytte, which I worked on for over a few months, for as long as you want, completely ad free and with no other add-ons. I'm hoping this might help you change your mind and give Waytte another go. All the best, Danny Bravo CEO of EPIC APPS.
- EPIC APPS UK
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EPIC APPS LTD, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Waytte+ $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.