Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas - find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay - use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with these updates:
- Spotify listeners - next song notifications include both the artist name & song title
Ratings and Reviews
People power meets the open road in this amazing navigation app. Waze’s crowd-sourced alerts come from real drivers, not algorithms, delivering info you won’t see anywhere else to keep your commute flowing. The friendly interface and convenient detour routing really help the app shine, and its social-network integration make road trips with buddies a blast.
This used to my best way of avoiding traffic as I commute in the busy Boston area. Worked great until a little while ago when it stopped working. Now it sends me weird ways that are NOT avoiding traffic but instead turning me in to it. Ironically (or not) it seems to be pushing me lately near shops and businesses that I visit online which makes me believe that it is pointing me towards Google's sponsors and are tracking the sites I visit rather than helping me avoid traffic which was the original intended purpose. This is further cemented in my mind as the app is also showing ads for places I frequent. I'm not even one of those paranoid people who think that everyone is watching their every move. My point in this rant... Get it together Google/Waze. I loved this app once. I would even be willing to pay for the service if you got rid of the ads and got me to my destination the fastest way. Oh! And I have also proven my point by sometimes ignoring the turn you want me to make knowing there will probably be less traffic and watched my arrival time get quicker and quicker. End of rant. Five Stars again when you put the drivers first again rather than your sponsors.
Now I really wish I could give 0 stars. No response from developer on this nor to my support request through the app. So... Thanks for not getting back to me and you have lost yet another user... Wake up Waze!
Never takes me around traffic jams
This app literally always takes me straight into the traffic jams. I thought that's the point of a GPS app, to avoid this crap.
- 171.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Waze Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.