Waze Navigation & Live Traffic
By Waze Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas - find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
What's New in Version iOS 4.33
There are a bunch of new features in this update! See what’s included:
- Say “OK Waze” and use your voice to navigate, report traffic jams, and more - all hands-free.
- New routing option - HOV! Just add your pass or update your vehicle type (US & Canada only).
- It’s here! Waze now supports routing for motorcycles. Update your vehicle type and hit the road.
- Waze is now optimized for iPhone X.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Daily Crashing App!!!
Funny enough, A cop friend of mine told me about WAZE! And normally, I LOVE your App, & have Used it DAILY for a couple of years or more, MAINLY to find the SHORTEST ROUTE TO WORK, & Later HOME, & of course to check Road Conditions. I’ve told many of my friends, & patients too, what a great, informative App, Waze is!! There were a few bugs w/the previous update; where the screen flips back to friends, or to types of hazards etc., as you’re driving down the road Trying to follow your GPS Map.
But the Most RECENT UPDATE IS GARBAGE!!! Maybe it has TOO MUCH on it? When I open Waze, & try to pick my destination, it flashes a mssg that says “UH OH! YOU ATE NOT CONNECTED. CAN’T CALCULATE ROUTE! W/a green button to click that says OK..., then it crashes (goes black), or it immediately crashes as soon as you try to open the App, & then it just closes the App. UPDATE: We, (hubby & I), along w/many others), have NOT BEEN ABLE to USE WAZE for ONE WEEK Now, b/c it keeps crashing!!!!😳😤 I’ve had to resort back to Google Maps. PLEASE FIX! No-one has contacted me. Many of the suggestions are great, but I espec like the ones about enlarging the speedometer, & one touch reports! (For safer roads)! Once you’re used to Waze, (when it’s working), it’s hard to do w/out. I have REBOOTED my iPhone several times. I’ve now become dependent on your App, w/all of the traveling we do! PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks for all you do! 😃. Respectfully, FlaGirl13
Getting on the right track!!
This app has potential to be amazing!! Thanks for listening and making the change for location to be when in use! I have seen a few mistakes in destinations, such as being on the wrong side or one or two streets up but not sure how to fix those. Is there a tutorial? Also have moments when the voice commands are late or don’t work until you are going the wrong way. I can deal with all that! What is most frustrating is the fact when I prepare to drive and put in a destination 12 hours away, my daughter’s college, it thinks then says router failed and so I have to put in a city halfway there and then my original destination. Tried troubleshooting once but was asked for coordinates that I didn’t have. I would also like the option of choosing a route. The alternate routes feature doesn’t always work unless I drive that direction first. I should be able to from my city unless it’s way off, pick whether I want to travel I-29 or I-70 to some place... But fret not with all my concerns! I regularly recommend this app!! I just give them the waze (see what I did there) that I know to get around the hiccups of it! Thanks!! 🚗
Been having some problems lately
I have had waze actually since you used to have to pay for it and I had the free lite version. It’s come a long way and kept getting better and better until about 2 months ago. It randomly started losing track of where I was while driving. Then for the last month, I feel like I have to coax waze into “searching” for the route when I enter an address or destination. It takes 2-7 tries of entering the address in because it comes back with a message that there is no search results. Finally it now in the past two weeks won’t let me search at all and eventually fails, the screen turns black and he app closes. There are no updates that I’m missing. I guess frustrated that such a good app has turned unreliable. However when it worked it was great and 5 stars. If I had down loaded it yesterday and it was functioning like this I would have said 1/2 Star. Guess there’s no harm in downloading and seeing if it works for you
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: iOS 4.33
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: waze
- © Waze Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.