Download the official WBAP app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
New screens and station content
Update app layout and design
Ratings and Reviews
Poor choice by app developer
I have used this app every weekday for approximately two years. The latest update now requires an account to listen. While I understand the account is free, the implication is now I will be a product sold to other companies. Look around at all the places where a users privacy is betrayed. As I stated, I used this app at least five times a week for almost two years. I patronize the advertisers on the platform, precisely the kind of engagement a developer wants. As long as I need a account, and no I will not give fake user info, this app will remain as uninstalled on all of my iOS devices. Please rethink this change.
Drive for a living, go outside of the area quite often. Nice to be able to continue to listen to my radio programs anywhere I go. By the pool or out of town, great to keep up with my radio hosts. Would like WBAP to mention more about this app. But no problems with the app thanks
Why is there Mexican commercials
I listen to 820 am all the time. Everything is in English there should be no reason for a commercial to pop up in all Spanish. I do like this app and use it all of the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.