WBTVD Screeners app allows authorized Warner Bros. Partners, Clients, and Employees the ability to preview and download or stream Warner Bros. TV and Film content.
Pre-authorization from a Warner Bros. Television Distribution Contact, and a valid login/password are required to use the app.
App Store compliance updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with the most up-to-date content.
I tried to get a password so I could watch movies and play games. Turns out you need to know an executive to get a password.
You can not watch TV series with this app
Thank you for making me waste 17.xmb on my phone, for an app I am not allowed to use!
Developer Response ,
Hello C. Quest - It's a drag to waste people's time and storage. We really try and go out of our way to let people know right up front in our app description that this app is for business-to-business(B2B) users and not available to direct-to-consumers. If you have ideas on how we could do this better please let us know.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ™ and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.