Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The StormTracker 13 Weather team delivers the Grand Strand and Pee Dee’s most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WBTW Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WBTW Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WBTW Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand, and Pee Dee areas
- The latest video forecast from the StormTracker 13 weather team
- Current weather conditions for Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand, and Pee Dee areas and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from StormTracker 13
We have been reworking and polishing the app to make it faster and more customizable. There is new ability to customize what alerts you receive. Keep an eye out for that feature as it appears within the app!
Ratings and Reviews
I agree: don’t fix what isn’t broken.
I really liked the old app. The latest weather report is the only one actually needed. I see no need for older reports. I lost all my locations and can no longer pinpoint my exact location. But I miss the hourly forecast most of all. It helped me plan the time of day I prefer to get out if necessary. The old app was a five-star. This one is not. Sorry.
Don't fix what isn't broken.
I understand trying to provide more options for weather related news, but the new version is terrible. It's much slower to load and more difficult to navigate. The original version was also more accurate for location. Now I have to go by weather for a town that's 10 miles away.
I liked the old app better. Less problems moving from city to city changes. It was easier to review the weekly details than the new app. Not interested in all the maps in the new app, what was in the old app I could use and that was all I needed.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 94.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NEWSCYCLE SOLUTIONS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.