The Courier provides continually updating news, sports and more local information in this application for Waterloo and Cedar Falls.
Now runs on the iPad® as well as the iPhone™ and iPod Touch®
• See the latest news, photos, and video on local topics including politics, sports and more.
• Share stories with your friends via email or Twitter
• Save stories to a reading list for offline viewing
• Receive notifications of breaking news
• Easily access the very latest news from broad categories
• Search through thousands of articles stored in the Courier database
The app no longer requires a login to access a premium content section.
Branding, minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful and simple, but could use some upgrades to bring it into the 21st century.
Pop up ads are annoying
I understand advertisements but the pop up ads in this version make this app unusable imo.
Great app but one issue
We have been using this app for years on other devices just fine. We have not had problems with it except for one line of phone. Let me explain, we had a iPhone 6 in which the app would crash when trying to do anything in the app. The phone itself was replaced and restored and again did it on the new phone. This phone is being used by a older lady who has no other things on this phone. When your app crashes we have tried reinstalling it and it does the same. We have tried to hard reset the phone and it again does the same thing. When we install on a separate device it works just fine. Please advise!!
- Lee Enterprises Inc.
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 WCFCourier.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.