By Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shoot it. Share it.
Turn your iOS™ device into the ultimate photo album. View all the photos stored on your WD TV® Live Hub™ media center, My Net™ N900 Central HD dual-band storage router, My Book® Live™ or My Book Live Duo personal cloud storage with your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. Or, take a photo or video and upload it from your camera roll directly to your compatible WD device.
Show off your entire photo collection all at once or search and filter photos by name, date, folder or album. Photos are automatically optimized for perfect viewing, taking up minimal space on your device. Lose your network access? No problem. You can still view previously displayed photos when you’re offline.
• Access photos stored on your WD personal cloud storage with your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®
• Upload photos from your camera roll directly to your personal cloud storage, no matter where you are
• Create a slideshow with transitions
• Access previously viewed photos even when you’re offline
• View photos all at once or filter by folder or album
• Search by file name, folder name or date using built-in search options
• Automatically discover and connect to compatible WD devices on the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone or tablet
• HD button: hi-res photos on demand
• Print photos with AirPrint™-compatible printers
• Email links of full-resolution photos to friends and family and share photos on Facebook®.
• WD’s My Cloud, WD TV Live Hub, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware, connected to the Internet
What's New in Version 2.4.5
- Bug Fixes
Great app with only one flaw
Love this app, especially how it helps save memory on my phone by enabling storage of my photos elsewhere. Only one, well maybe two complaints. First is that when you use the app to upload pictures from your iPhone, you 'lose' the date stamp for the file, meaning on the hard drive, the file details show the date the file was uploaded, not the date the file was created. Additionally, when uploading from multiple Apple devices, it creates duplicative file structures...ie there is a Camera Roll folder for each device and it is hard to distinguish between each one.
Auto upload is missing and some other features.
Auto Upload is must.. Also, the manual upload (with Select All option) tries to upload again everything which was previously uploaded .. Why can't it intelligently check which pics are already uploaded and skip them for the next manual upload. In any case, auto upload is must.
It should also offer in which folder the pics should be uploaded - why choose Public | Camera Roll.. I must be able to upload in my own preferred folder. Now, I have to move them after every upload.
This is a great app. Love the interface and all the detail it tells you like how many photos are in each folder, as well as file size. I also like having choices about how to view the files. It is very fast too. It navigates my 50 Gig of photos and hundreds of directories with no problem. This is a great app to go along a great WD My Cloud Drive. Nice job WD!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
- © 2011 Western Digital Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.