From the start of Carnival season through Mardi Gras, track all of your favorite parades on the original Parade Tracker app from WDSU. Watch in real time as the floats travel along the parade route, plus get a complete list of parade schedules and maps! Then after Mardi Gras is over, keep the fun going year-round with even more parade tracking; including St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween’s Krewe of Boo Parade, the Bayou Classic Parade, the Krewe of Jingle Parade just before Christmas and the Allstate Sugar Bowl New Year’s Eve Parade.
• Original WDSU Parade Tracker GPS technology shows the real-time location of the front of every parade.
• Tracking more than 70 carnival parades in the region, plus more holiday parades through the year.
• Schedule and route maps of every parades being tracked.
• Push notifications for important parade updates and route changes.
Complete redesign of WDSU Parade Tracker app.
Cleaner and easier to use.
Ratings and Reviews
Essential Tool for visiting New Orleans during parade season
I love the Parade Tracker
So helpful! Would love if they had the line-up route too.
This app is a godsend. Living two blocks off parade routes it's great to know when the parades are coming close. I wish it showed the end of the parade so I can know when it's safe to drive back home, but I realize that would mean a whole other parade tracker car to provide. What would also be great for us drivers is if the route showed the line-up route maybe in a different color so we know where we won't be able to get through.
For the people that say the parade schedule doesn't come up - you have to click 'yes' when it asks if you'd like to update the schedule. And it takes about one second to pop up. It's not asking if you'd like to update the whole app - it's just the schedule.
Living in the "box"
Love this app, great info and constantly updates so you know you're getting up-to-date info. Couple of suggestions to make the app even better, especially for those of us that live in the area known as the "box":
- when looking at the entire schedule, provide the ability to filter by location
- show where the END of a parade is located
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.