Walt Disney World in YOUR hands!
Are you a Disney lover? Do you want more Disney magic? Would you like an escape? Then you NEED WDW Magazine!
And you can try it for FREE!
Welcome to WDW Magazine where we put the BEST of Walt Disney World in YOUR hands!
Every month there is a brand new issue that will make you fell like you are right there at Walt Disney World.
Check this out.
Inside WDW Magazine you will find...
*The latest Walt Disney World information
*STUNNING pictures from all around WDW
*Planning tips and hints
*Walt Disney World history
*Tutorials on how to "Bring the Magic Home"
and lots more...
Our typical issue has over 100 incredible pictures of Walt Disney World, great articles and even videos. It's incredible. You'll almost be able to smell the cinnamon rolls cooking on Main Street USA.
You can try it for FREE!
The app is free to download and preview. Each issue has a preview that you can download and look at and before you know it, you'll be walking through the parks.
A monthly subscription is just $4.99, or even better, a yearly subscription is less than $4 per month. That's less than one cup of coffee.
What are you waiting for?
Push that GET button and be transported right to the middle of the Magic!
The fine print -
– WDW Magazine
– Access to all issues during the subscription periods listed below.
1-year subscription US $47.99 automatically renewed until canceled
1 Month subscription US $4.99 automatically renewed until canceled
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase or after your trial period expires.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Please go to http://wdw-magazine.com/privacy for more information.
- If you require support, visit http://wdw-magazine.com/support
- Terms of Service (TOS): http://www.wdw-magazine.com/terms-of-use/
Please take a moment to update your app review for this new version.
Code optimisation and enhancements along with a range of new features
Ratings and Reviews
Simple just like to be updated with everything already in and soon 2 come
My wife and I subscribed to WDW magazine because we love Disney and figured what a great way to stay connected.well,can NEVER get to the full magazine(all 118 pages or more)it’s only like a tease or preview of the magazine.Then we go to e-mail(saved) and get on that way. My wife is canceling our subscription TODAY.
Best Disney magazine ever!
This magazine is packed from cover to cover with great info geared almost exclusively to Walt Disney World (WDW) in FL! There are so many aspects to Disney, it can be overwhelming. With Disneyland, Disney Cruises, and the parks in other countries, it is easy to get lost down the rabbit hole of Disney. This magazine does a great job of providing in-depth information about all things Disney World to help plan a vacation, or give you your “Disney fix” until your next visit!
- CTSA LLC
- 34.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CTSA LLC
- In-App Purchases
- WDW Magazine Subscription $4.99
- WDW Magazine Subscription $47.99
- WDW Magazine Issue 3 Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.