WDW Magazine - The Best of Walt Disney World
By CTSA LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Walt Disney World in YOUR hands!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World? Do you miss hearing "Welcome Home"? Do you love Walt Disney World? Then you NEED WDW Magazine!
And you can try it for FREE!
Welcome to WDW Magazine where we put the BEST of Walt Disney World in YOUR hands!
Every month there is a brand new issue that will make you fell like you are right there at Walt Disney World.
Check this out.
Inside WDW Magazine you will find...
*The latest Walt Disney World information
*STUNNING pictures from all around WDW
*Planning tips and hints
*Walt Disney World history
*Tutorials on how to "Bring the Magic Home"
and lots more...
Our typical issue has over 100 incredible pictures of Walt Disney World, great articles and even videos. It's incredible. You'll almost be able to smell the cinnamon rolls cooking on Main Street USA.
You can try it for FREE!
The app is free to download and preview. Each issue has a preview that you can download and look at and before you know it, you'll be walking through the parks.
A monthly subscription is just $4.99, or even better, a yearly subscription is less than $4 per month. That's less than one cup of coffee.
What are you waiting for?
Push that GET button and be transported right to the middle of the Magic!
The fine print -
– WDW Magazine
– Access to all issues during the subscription periods listed below.
1-year subscription US $47.99 automatically renewed until canceled
1 Month subscription US $4.99 automatically renewed until canceled
A single issue for US $5.99 (non-subscription)
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase or after your trial period expires.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Please go to http://wdw-magazine.com/privacy for more information.
- If you require support, visit http://wdw-magazine.com/support
- Terms of Service (TOS): http://www.wdw-magazine.com/terms-of-use/
What's New in Version 7.8.3
Please take a moment to update your app review for this new version.
Code optimization and enhancements along with a range of new features
Nicely designed and informative magazine for iPad. Helping me with planning my future trips. Thanks!
Not even able to read magazine with subscription
I signed up for a monthly subscription but the app crashes before I'm even able to view the magazine I purchased. Pretty sure this is a fraud app. Bummer!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 30, 2017
- Version: 7.8.3
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: CTSA LLC
- © CTSA LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- WDW Magazine Subscription$4.99
- WDW Magazine Subscription$47.99
- WDW Magazine Issue 3Free
- WDW Magazine SubscriptionFree
- WDW Magazine Issue 4$4.99
- WDW Magazine Issue 8$5.99
- WDW Magazine Issue 2Free
- WDW Magazine Issue 5 - WDW After Dark$5.99
- Issue 6 - Spring at WDW$5.99
- WDW Magazine Issue 12 - Fall Happenings 2014$5.99