WDW Ride Counter - Walt Disney World Edition
By Lantek Solutions ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you ever think to yourself - "I wish I knew how many times I had been on Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom" or "How many attractions did I manage to fit into my weekend trip last month?". Perhaps you like to scrapbook your trips, or produce trip reports on forums or blogs, but have trouble recalling exactly what you did and when?
'WDW Ride Counter' makes it easy for you to keep track of all the amazing attractions that you experience at Walt Disney World. It's great for keeping a running a total of all the rides and shows you see, complete with detailed statistics and multi-user capability.
'WDW Ride Counter' works like this:
1. First, from the user list, choose the user(s) who have just experienced the attraction.
2. Select the park, and then the attraction from the selection screen.
3. Touch 'Count' to record the attraction name, date and time. You can even add a comment, such as 'rode at front' or 'rode at night'.
4. Repeat each time you experience an attraction.
5. At anytime, use the 'Statistics" screen to view for any user and date range, a detailed log and summary of all the attractions experienced.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Multi user capability. One app to store all the details for an entire party.
- Detailed logs and statistics to tell you everything you need to know about what you experienced.
- Summary stats at a glance - Total count, Last attraction, Top 5 most popular.
- Full log access to show you full date, time, and counts for everything you experienced.
- Direct access to WDWMAGIC.COM, one of the largest and most comprehensive unofficial Walt Disney World fan sites on the internet. Find out the latest news, information, dining menus, operating hours, weather, user submitted reviews, tips, and much more.
- More great features coming in future releases.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- iOS 5 compatibility
- Attraction List Update
We have had this app for 9 months and has worked wonderfully. After updating to ios5, it is doing just what To Fl we go said...shutting down when you go to an area....please fix! We use this every time we go to WDW, which is at least 14 times a year. Thanks for creating this awesome app! But right now we can't use it...:(
UPDATE: App has been fixed and updated. We have been using this app for a year and love it! Great to look back on your trips and remember what you did. Awesome App!!!!!
Used this app in November 2013 and it was great fun there to track what we did each day. It was real easy to use and track all 7 of my family members. It is fun to go back through the stats on the app with my kids and remember.
The app didn't have all the rides updated so hopefully that has been updated.
I'll definitely use this app on our next trip. Hopefully they make one for disneyland too.
Great app....but like everyone else says.....
Desperately needs an update? What good is this app when there are existing ride not on the list and a list that still has rides long gone?? As often as disney has been closing and opening things of late, the app needs to stay current. I and presently in WDW and wanted to use this app but stopped after a day when I noticed all the ride missing. Deleted app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 21, 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lantek Solutions Ltd
- © 2010 Lantek Solutions Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.