WDW Ride Counter - Walt Disney World Edition
By Lantek Solutions ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you ever think to yourself - "I wish I knew how many times I had been on Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom" or "How many attractions did I manage to fit into my weekend trip last month?". Perhaps you like to scrapbook your trips, or produce trip reports on forums or blogs, but have trouble recalling exactly what you did and when?
'WDW Ride Counter' makes it easy for you to keep track of all the amazing attractions that you experience at Walt Disney World. It's great for keeping a running a total of all the rides and shows you see, complete with detailed statistics and multi-user capability.
'WDW Ride Counter' works like this:
1. First, from the user list, choose the user(s) who have just experienced the attraction.
2. Select the park, and then the attraction from the selection screen.
3. Touch 'Count' to record the attraction name, date and time. You can even add a comment, such as 'rode at front' or 'rode at night'.
4. Repeat each time you experience an attraction.
5. At anytime, use the 'Statistics" screen to view for any user and date range, a detailed log and summary of all the attractions experienced.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Multi user capability. One app to store all the details for an entire party.
- Detailed logs and statistics to tell you everything you need to know about what you experienced.
- Summary stats at a glance - Total count, Last attraction, Top 5 most popular.
- Full log access to show you full date, time, and counts for everything you experienced.
- Direct access to WDWMAGIC.COM, one of the largest and most comprehensive unofficial Walt Disney World fan sites on the internet. Find out the latest news, information, dining menus, operating hours, weather, user submitted reviews, tips, and much more.
- More great features coming in future releases.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- iOS 5 compatibility
- Attraction List Update
We have had this app for 9 months and has worked wonderfully. After updating to ios5, it is doing just what To Fl we go said...shutting down when you go to an area....please fix! We use this every time we go to WDW, which is at least 14 times a year. Thanks for creating this awesome app! But right now we can't use it...:(
UPDATE: App has been fixed and updated. We have been using this app for a year and love it! Great to look back on your trips and remember what you did. Awesome App!!!!!
This is fun to use and keep track of rides, and had no issues with functionality. One note... Can rides be updated at magic kingdom? Still has Snow White, but no little mermaid, Belle story time... Just curious.
I've had fun using this for a couple of years, but I'm not sure it's recording accurately of late. It needs to add new attractions now. Would have given it 4 stars if it included updates.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 21, 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lantek Solutions Ltd
- © 2010 Lantek Solutions Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.