WDWMAGIC - WDW News
By Lantek Solutions ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WDWMAGIC.COM is one of the largest and most visited unofficial Walt Disney World sites on the internet. Now in its 15th year, the site provides frequently updated news and information, covering all the latest happenings at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. This iPhone app delivers all the content found in the original desktop site directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Frequently updated Walt Disney World news – all the latest, as and when it happens
- Full information guide covering every aspect of Walt Disney World including parks, resorts, dining, menus, reviews, tips and more – all constantly updated
- Quick and easy to use park operating hours
- Thousands of photo galleries
- Videos optimized for playback via WiFi and 3G – with auto quality optimization based on connection speed
- Access to a discussion forum of 75,000, members and over 4 million posts
- Easy to use, specifically written for iOS interface
- Multitasking and Retina display support with iOS4 on iPhone 4
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- iOS 5 Compatibility
So much potential
I have been a regular reader on the wdwmagic website for a couple years now and have been using the app for over a year. It gets the job done but is extremely inefficient. Every time I accidentally hit an ad or close our while in reading a discussion and then renter the app it takes me all the way back to the home page and I have to find where I was again. Also, the whole setup/design is stuck in the IOS 6 times. Desperately needs work and upgrades to get 5 stars.
Technical issue with App
For past 24 hrs have received message from app stating "Internet required". Yet all other apps are functional on Internet. Went to app site to write support request. It also stated "Internet required." My only recourse is to use the Review page. I have an updated gen. 5 iPod. Please fix soon,
Multi-tasking support somehow got worse?!
Even before this most recent update, every time you went back to your home screen, you would lose your place and have to start from the wdwmagic main screen. Now, if you even lock your phone with the app still open on a screen, you lose your place! Can we at least bring it back to the limited functionality it was at before?!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 24, 2011
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lantek Solutions Ltd
- © Lantek Solutions Limited 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.