We all pay - Sharing expenses and bill splitting made easy.
By Mark Cornelisse
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you on a road trip with your friends and you all agreed to share the expenses? We all pay has been designed to make sharing expenses such as these as easy as possible for you.
So no more scribbling on a piece of paper, collecting receipts from everyone, loosing receipts or doing the math yourself.
You can use We All Pay in any situation where you get together with your friends and want everyone to pay an equal share. We All Pay also helps you to keep track of all the expenses. And when all the fun is over it simply gives you a bill overview of who has to do some payback and who can say IOU.
Some of the features are:
- Free of any charge.
- Easy way of keeping a tab of all expenses made by everyone.
- There is no need to enter everyone by hand. You can simply import them from your Contacts.
- Multiple foreign currencies on an event. In case you're backpacking through eastern Europe.
- Automatic currency conversion.
- Every payment is split into equal shares for everyone.
- Ability to opt-out people from a single payment. In case someone arrives late or leaves early.
- You can send everyone an email with who owes who.
- Supports your local currency.
- No login required.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- New Feature: Already used currencies on payments for this event are now shown on top in the Currency Selector. So you don't have to search for them with every payment.
- New Icon: New improved icon more inline with the design of We all pay.
- Improvement: On the iPhone the NavigationBar now contains a unambiguous button for selecting the people or payments overview.
- Improvement: For Spotlight.
- Improvement: Using system font now everywhere.
- Bug fix: iPads running iOS 8.x didn't update the payment when a foreign currency was added to a payment.
- Bug fix: Fixed an iPad layout issue in the Detailed Payment View.
- Bug fix: Possible crash on iOS 9 when opening the solution view.
Indispensable travel tool
Easy to use app for figuring out who owes you money when traveling and paying in a group. Currency support is great for international travel, though it's not clear which exchange rate is used.
Input all transactions in USD. Hit solve and nothing happened. Reverted all transactions to GBP and still nothing. Had to revert to doing sum by hand. Older versions worked...
UPDATE: As suggested by developer, I can confirm all payments did have a payer assigned. Also tried creating a brand new event and solve button still does nothing. Please fix and update!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Mark Cornelisse
- © Mark Cornelisse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99