Avast ye, me hearties! Set sail with Captain Rose and his motley crew for a thrilling adventure on the high seas. Solve piratey puzzles, battle mythical sea monsters, and dig, dig, dig for buried treasure. Arrrgh!
Ye landlubbers will need to become brave pirates on the Island of Gems, which be full o’ mystery and peril. There be erupting volcanoes, islanders to outwit, and giant monsters patrolling the seas. Shiver me timbers!
Yer brains will be needed to solve puzzles, find buried treasure chests, and help ye through a maze o’ caves. And yer thumbs will be tested blowing up rocks w’ yer cannon, flying over a broken rope bridge, and lobbing barrels and buckets to repel monsters.
So get yer sea legs on. It’s time to join salty sea dog Captain Rose, Claire ‘Long Hair’, digging expert Ruprecht ‘The Shovel’, and Zany Granny for the most arrrrsome, funny, pirate adventure you’ve ever played.
Let’s yo-ho-ho-go and get some treasure!
• Interactive cinematic experience across eight unique scenes
• Follow the map to uncover the secrets
• Engaging, exciting, funny mix of puzzles and arcade action
• Four quirky pirates with hilarious personalities. ARRRGH!
• Original hand-drawn art, cinematic music, and sound effects
• Designed for ages 6 and up
• Language-neutral gameplay
• Safe for kids: no 3rd party ads, no in-app purchases; COPPA compliant
*** Featured "Best New App" on the App Store's home page in US and worldwide!
*** Featured "App of the Day" on the App Store's Today tab
*** Editor’s Choice, All Time Best - Children’s Technology Review
*** 2018 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award Special Mention
*** App of the Week by BBC Science Focus
*** “A solid romp in learning, where you’ll find cognitive challenges in physics, problem-solving, creative thinking, and memory!” - Teachers With Apps
Avokiddo is an award-winning creative studio specializing in the development of quality educational apps for children. Hand-in-hand with kids we design unique experiences crafted with love!
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Minor improvements & fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Go on a thrilling treasure hunt.
Almost bought for my school... but...
We love your apps. We almost purchased this for our school, until we reached the part where a pirate has to shoot coconuts off of trees onto a stereotypical native islander’s head, painted up and acting foolish. C’mon guys! Schools are working hard to change these kinds of stereotypes, especially about native peoples. If you changed this graphic to virtually anything else, this would be much better.
More instructions please
Great game but please give more instructions. When I got to the cave of treasures level I had no idea I had beat the game. I wish it would say “game beaten” or “treasure found” or something. Also, my 5 year old sister needed help with most of it so maybe the game could ask you your age and make it easier or harder depending on how old you are.
- Avokiddo Ltd
- 204 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Avokiddo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.