The mobile app “We Care Be Aware” is a free rapid screening test of very aggressive type of cancer – melanoma.
App user simply takes a photo of a mole and sends it to specialists of the International Virotherapy Center for examination. The user receives the results of the examination in 3 days.
The app “We Care Be Aware” is an innovative technology that allows people to receive fast and distant examination of potential melanoma cases.
* You can choose to upload photo from your gallery or use phone camera
* You can rate app
* App is now available in German, Russian and Latvian languages
* Other small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app should tell if a photo's quality is good enough or not instantly after it's taken. Otherwise you keep receiving emails saying that specialists cannot use this photo because of the bad quality.
- International Virotherapy Center Limited
- 30.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © International Virotherapy Center Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.