We Heart It is a refreshing social media platform where you can explore what you love! Discover photos, videos and articles from friends that share your passion for beauty, fashion, photography, travel, music and more.
Use We Heart It to:
-Explore inspiring content from around the world: quotes, fashion, photography, wallpapers, travel, beauty and so much more
- Create collections of the the things you love to share with your friends or save for later
- Upload photos, GIFs, and videos and write articles about topics that interest you
- Find like-minded friends and connect by sending messages in the app
- Brighten up your day with endless inspiration
- Discover new passions and learn new things
- Be a part of the our community, we’re celebrating 10 years of We Heart It this year!
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM:
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
We Heart It is available for free, but we also offer an ad-free version called We Heart Discover. We Heart It Discover is available in one-month ($1.99), six-month ($8.99), and 12-month ($11.99) subscriptions. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at: http://weheartit.com/about/terms-of-service
- Brand new ways to invite your friends to join We Heart It
- Updated Discover Feed to find the best of the best We Heart It content
- Now see Collections you are following in your following list
- Better cropping tools when uploading images
- Fixed cover image bug!
- Other app enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I heart it!
I used to be addicted to Pinterest. Like, I was on it ALL THE TIME for about three years. I used it mostly for memes, but I finally quit it cold turkey about two years ago, and when I got this I promised myself I would not use it for memes. Now, WHI is a wonderful place for me to find references for art, quotes to inspire me when I'm sad, and an aesthetic MACHINE. I can't imagine not having it anymore because it wins where Pinterest fails. It doesn't require you to pin to boards- you simply double-tap things you like and they join your "canvas". Then you can pin things to boards if you want, but you don't have to. And even if you accidentally like a meme, the overall aesthetic of WHI usually washes it away. On Pinterest, if you like something, you get spammed with repins of the same pin and other pins similar to it. That's how you end up in a rabbit hole. The interface is also a little easier to navigate.
Overall, tl;dr, it's a really great app for what it is, and ~I heart it.~
PS, not paid to say this lol. just genuinely like this app a lot :)
Thank you so much for the kind words and the five-star review! We couldn't be happier you're getting so much out of We Heart It :) We hope you continue to use and enjoy the art, quotes, aesthetic inspiration, and more!
i have been using We Heart It for quite some time like i’d say a good four years. i am not a fan of these ads but i understand and that apps have ads regardless of i may like it or not, but what i say could be improved is the layout. the layout of the app looks quite crowded, and the search page is just me scrambling to scroll without tapping an ad. suggestion: instagram has their explore page similar to We Heart It, and it would be easy having a more open and less crowded screen. i hope this makes sense and i love the whole app overall and i don’t plan on leaving it any time soon, im always recommending it to others and they’ve grown to love it as well. another thing is that messages page, you guys should make a thing where you can clear your messages i’ve had some for over a year and it just bothers me having them there.
Thank you so much for your review, five-star rating, and suggestions! We're so happy you're enjoying all the inspiration. Additionally, we've updated the app so that you now have the ability to delete messages! Go into your messages and click the button with the three dots, and it should come up as an option :)
Pretty pretty please
I would like to start off this review by saying that I absolutely ADORE this app/website. I literally sit on it for hours at a time everyday and I can never get enough of it. I literally recommend it to all of my friends and family whenever I get the chance.
The only thing I ask for you guys to consider is to give users the ability to write articles from their phones! I would be writing articles on the daily and using the app 5x more if I could write through my phone! I LOVE that articles is a thing now, and I cannot wait to start writing. So pretty pretty please make this a thing. Give users the ability to be even more creative and obsessed with this app!!
- WHI Inc.
- 99.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Super Basic, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Whi Gold Weekly $1.99
- We Heart It Discover Monthly $1.99
- Whi Gold Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.