WeAchieve is a new kind of goal setting and habit tracking life focused on giving you a single place to track all the things that matter and to find the motivation you need to succeed!
How are we different?
- Move beyond basic and boring goals. streaks and simple yes/no options can work, but obscure a lot of the benefit and value that you get from tracking what you do and easier to slowly lower your standards. WeAchieve is built for more complexity, and handles advanced workout goals in stride alongside the basic.
- To do lists and goals, together at last! easily manage your to do lists and other tasks all in one place. Our tasks feature allows you to easily create, schedule and track your tasks, with integrations with our goal setting feature coming soon.
- Social challenges for anything you want! Invite friends to do a social goal or team challenge with you, and work together on any shared interest! Get motivated to beat your friends or work together to reach individual goals. You can even team up or set handicaps to make it a fair competition for people at all skill levels!
- And so much more: integrations with Strava and Apple Health (with more to come), full historical analysis, set adjustable targets/plans, super cool analytics, full sync with WeAchieve's website (www.weachieve.io) for use on the desktop, time-based goals, and more!
WeAchieve is a startup based out of Washington D.C. and we are going to transform the personal productivity market. We're building in new features all the time, so we'd love to hear what would help you achieve more! We can be reached at email@example.com anytime. For more information or to try our web platform, please visit https://www.weachieve.io or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revamped the dashboard
- Updated how you create and update challenges
- Added notifications for challenges
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using the app for a little over a week now and couldn’t be happier. My office mates and I have been using the challenge feature for a little, friendly, competition and I’ve been using the goal setting portion for my own goals. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a way to track goals!!
Great app for goal tracking!!
Heard about the app from a friend and I have been using it for a month. It’s great if you have multiple goals but have a hard time keeping track of your progress. I love all the graphics and charts, which help me stay focused and organized.
Thanks for the positive feedback! We're still building out a bunch of features and refining the app, so stay tuned for more improvements!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.