Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you having a hard time thinking about your long-term investing success goals? Wish you could have a clearer idea of how much money you’ll have when you retire?
That’s why we built our free retirement calculator – an easy-to-use tool to help you map and model different retirement scenarios, so you can plan now for what’s going to happen later.
After entering in you age, retirement date, savings so far, and investments per month, the calculator provides three savings scenarios:
- Only Savings (Cash): your projected fund if you only put your funds into cash savings
- A Mix of Savings (Cash) and Stocks: your projected fund split in half – 50% stocks, 50% cash savings
- Only Stocks: your projected fund if you only put your funds into stock investments
Financial data entered into the wealth calculator is not saved; your personal, financial information is private and will not be used for marketing purposes.
We use historical economic figures to average out an estimate of how much the market will gain in the future. Calculations assume quarterly compounding of interest. Use these estimates as just that - an estimate. We do not guarantee returns.
Brought to you by Stocks for the Week, makers of the popular Market Power Indicator stock recommendation algorithm.
What's New in Version 1.3
Code enhancement related to (new) iOS 9 version
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stocks for the Week, LLC.
- © 2011 Stocks for the Week, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.