Wealthbox is the companion mobile app to web-based Wealthbox CRM for financial advisors. Manage your client relationships with ease and stay up-to-date on activities within your firm with this full-featured CRM app.
What’s new in this update:
• A “Today View” that surfaces upcoming items that require your attention
• Newly redesigned Contact Record page with “Quick Actions” such as click-to-call, email, and photo uploading
• Portfolio integrations
• Access maps on Contacts for turn-by-turn directions
• Redesigned calendar for month, 4-day, and single day views
• Simple and secure login with support for Face ID, Touch ID, and Password Autofill
• Activity Stream to view updates and collaborate
• Contact Management to track notes about clients
• Task Management to organize your practice
• Calendaring with iCal support
• Opportunity Management to manage business
• Project Management to organize anything
• Full data-sync with web-based Wealthbox CRM
• Improved calendar on iPad with support for event drag-n-drop/resizing
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well done WealthBox. Well done.
A few things to consider....
1. EMAIL ONLY APP
While it’s nice to have app that has all of Wealth box in it, an email only app of WB would be amazing. Something along the lines of polymail, spark, or the upcoming release of Gmelius.
Email tracking, send later, link clicking, templates (with folders), an activity stream, and remind me if no one replies by a time (just resurface the email like one of the above app) would be amazing.
That way we can email from the WB email app and not have to navigate so deep into the app.
Sometimes you just need to plow through the email inbox and having to navigate deep in the app is kinda a pain.
2. Add Calendly like scheduling.
And while there is always more to be done...having an App version of WB mail would be just awesome.
Overall...this is amazing step in the right direction!
Thanks for making the best CRM for Advisors!
Finally! This is an excellent app update for a great CRM!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.