Wealthfront - Long-Term Investment Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wealthfront makes it easy for anyone to get access to world-class, long-term investment management, at a super low-cost. Within 5 minutes and a few taps, the automated investment service goes right to work, monitoring your investment portfolio around the clock and taking action as soon as an opportunity arises. Whether you’re investing for retirement or a different long-term goal, Wealthfront automatically rebalances your portfolio and reinvests your dividends, and every trade is commission-free.
Your Wealthfront personalized investment account is automatically invested into a low-cost, fully diversified, and periodically rebalanced portfolio – all with an account minimum of only $500 and no commission charges. Best of all, your first $10,000 is managed entirely for free— download the app and create your account today to become the smart investor you’ve always wanted to be.
Here’s what the press has to say!
* Why trust your money to a Wall Street money manager who charges steep fees when well-designed software can do a better job for a lot less? **– CNET
* Wealthfront helps people invest their money in a more rational fashion than they might if they were left to their own devices. **-- NYTimes
* Since 2011, Wealthfront has had phenomenal growth, reaching $1 billion in assets under management in less than two-and-a-half years. **-- TechCrunch
With the Wealthfront iPhone app:
* Create a personalized investment plan for a diversified portfolio, suited to your investment goals.
* Seamlessly set up and fund an investment account to start investing right away.
* Use Touch ID to securely and conveniently access your accounts.
* Monitor your real-time investment performance, review recent transactions, receive financial advice, and manage your deposits.
* Keep an eye on your annual tax savings from our Tax-Loss Harvesting service.
What's New in Version 2017.01.12
Minor bug fixes and under the hood improvements
To the point and very accessible!
This app puts into perspective the kinds of options out there for investing while also promising to handle all the "messy details" about each of them. I've started investing seriously for the first time in my life because of this app.
Easy navigation and clear interface
It does what it's supposed to do. Simple and clear! However, it'd be nice to have the option of choosing specific ETF within asset allocation. E.g. SDPR vs iShare vs Vanguard Total Stock Index. Currently it shows the selection but I can't modify it in app.
Terrific App and product
Excellent and easy to use interface