By Andrew Stead
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The WeanBaby app provides a comprehensive guide on how to transition babies onto solids. It generates daily schedules and delivers vital information for each stage of the weaning process. In addition, the WeanBaby app is interactive and allows users to record and track information about their baby after every feed.
1. The tips and recommendations in this application are in no way a substitute for medical advice.
2. Always consult your pediatrician before you wean your baby onto solids especially if your baby is less than 6 months old.
3. Never give honey, nuts, egg whites, strawberry, shellfish or soy products to infants under 12 months old.
4. The information shared in this application comes from a combination of research, practical experience and advice provided by various Pediatric associations.
5. Remember to check-in with your Pediatrician to ensure that your baby is progressing well and to address any concerns that you may have.
Extraordinary life saver!
This app has saved so much time and effort at staying organized on my baby's feeding schedule. I can't imagine my life without it. It's well designed and easy to use. Mommy brain proof! I highly recommend it and am so grateful for it!
This is a super easy to use and informative app! I love the simple and intuitive layout. You can drill down into the calendar events to read more on the requirements and add your own notes.
Great tool for tired mom
Just what I've been looking for to replace the notebook l use to track feedings! I love that I can add notes after each feeding. The condensed info about what to feed is really helpful too.