By Andrew Stead
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The WeanBaby app provides a comprehensive guide on how to transition babies onto solids. It generates daily schedules and delivers vital information for each stage of the weaning process. In addition, the WeanBaby app is interactive and allows users to record and track information about their baby after every feed.
1. The tips and recommendations in this application are in no way a substitute for medical advice.
2. Always consult your pediatrician before you wean your baby onto solids especially if your baby is less than 6 months old.
3. Never give honey, nuts, egg whites, strawberry, shellfish or soy products to infants under 12 months old.
4. The information shared in this application comes from a combination of research, practical experience and advice provided by various Pediatric associations.
5. Remember to check-in with your Pediatrician to ensure that your baby is progressing well and to address any concerns that you may have.
What's New in Version 1.0.4