By Impala Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The essential Weather App for iPhone & iPad - with real Weather Condition Videos. Join millions of others by getting Weather+ now; the most well-designed and reliable weather app available!
- New York Times: "The most useful Weather App!"
- Apple: App Store Essentials - Apps Starter Kit
FULL SCREEN VIDEO:
Weather+ provides current weather conditions and a 5-day forecast of all worldwide weather stations. The information is visualized with full-screen video loops of the weather conditions.
These features combined with a Flip Clock and a World Clock turn your iPhone and/or iPad into a beautifully designed weather station!
Weather+ includes a wide range of features!
- Weather and time details for an unlimited number of cities
- Full-screen video loops of the weather in the selected location
- Fully functional on iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple Watch!
- Standard weather info like condition, description and temperature
- Wind direction and speed details
- Humidity, precipitation, pressure and visibility details
- Daily forecast with weather data every 3 hours
- Weekly weather forecast for a total of 5 days
- Swipe the screen from left to right to switch between selected locations
- Flip clock with World Clock time of your current location and of the selected location
- Switch between Fahrenheit/Miles and Celsius/Kilometers
- Supports Split View
- Full watchOS 2 support
Fully functional on all devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple Watch) > No additional costs!
Weather+ is designed to be your essential daily companion for info on current weather conditions.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Weather Forecast with fullscreen weather videos!
- Weather data collection optimisation
My go-to app for weather
I use this app for all my weather inquiries on my iPad. The navigation is very user-friendly: tap to change to a day, swipe to change to a different location, and much more. The main page includes all the pertinent information in a format which is easily viewed: Time, current location, forecast for the day and incremental forecasts throughout the day with applicable icons, forecasts for the next five days, precipitation, visibility, wind direction and speed, pressure, and humidity. The photos in the background in the app coincide with the current weather, and they are beautiful photos.
I also use Radarscope for monitoring incoming rain, snow, storms. I use these two apps exclusively for all my weather. No need to turn on the TV for weather reports either.
The wind meter is microscopic in size. They have all this room on the bottom and don't utilize it very well. Th font size for mph needs to be larger.
Weather updates are 1 hour or more which is not great. A lot can change in 1 hour. I would like to see 15 minute intervals. One hour updates also makes the wind meter fairly useless.
The background animation is way too annoying to leave on all day. When there is a storm the background is flashing lightning bolts constantly making the screen look like a strobe light. I would like to see an option for non animated screens.
Pretty but flawed
I have gone through a dozen weather apps to find one that I really like. Aesthetics is very important to me so I love this app and how pretty it is and that it shows everything you need on one page. The only flaw, and it's a big one, is that the settings will only allow an update of the temperature every hour at most. So whereas right now it is actually 73°, this app continues to show that it is 64°. I wish it had real-time updates.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Impala Studios B.V.
- © Impala Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.