Weather 5 days
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Weather 5 days is a great FREE weather app with the following features:
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app knows the weather on the whole planet.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide.
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
What's New in Version 1.2
+ Bugs fixed
+ App easier to use
Went through several weather apps-this has everything I need
This is a review for the FREE version.
I tried several of the popular weather apps but could not find one that met all of my requirements. This one meets MOST of my requirements.
1. In menu bar
2. Forecast every 3 hours (free)
3. Paid version offers hourly forecasts for 5 days
4. I don't mind the ads in the FREE version -- did I mention it is free??
5. Easy first-time start-up instructions
6. Supports OS X 10.7.5 (yay!) for older Macs
1. No heat index ("feels like" temperature) -- really needed for where I live to find when it is safe to go out in hot weather
2. No UV index
3. Takes up a bit more virtual memory than I prefer
Overal, a highly recommended weather app!
Simple Weather App
This app makes it incredibly easy to monitor the temp, which came in handy during a recent ice storm. Very easy to read five day forecast. Does what it's supposed to do and does it quickly and easily.
I wish it had an easy way to access local radar, but I think the creators were going for simplicity.
Of all the weather APP’s I’ve looked at I’ve found this one to be one of the more difficult to use. I know that I’m not a tech genius, but I’m usually quite able to handle these simple APPs. I am unable to find info on how to navigate the APP, i.e. change the locations, taylor how the info is presented, etc. Instructions always help.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 30, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Regis ANDRE
- © 2012, AudioGuidia
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version=remove ads +5 days hourly weather +search history (favorites)$5.99