Get accurate local weather forecasts from The Weather Channel. Easily find all the weather information you need to plan your life with confidence.
Rain, storm or shine: plan your day, week or even your next vacation with the right tools and insights at your fingertips. The Weather Channel provides you with the weather information that matters to you, wherever you are, for the next 15 days.
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with extreme weather alerts and safety tips from the National Weather Service.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or go for a midnight swim? Get detailed information on sunset times, tides, phases of the moon and much more.
• Run smart with our Running index! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. Fom flash floods to hurricanes, we’ll send you live alerts with safety advice, so you know how to be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies this Spring? Get high-risk allergy alerts and medical advice to help you beat hayfever. Going on vacation? Check the air quality before you go! Air quality reports are now available for the US, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico, China and India!
• Be in the know! Watch our morning show, “The Lift” and join Domenica Davis for your 6-minute fix of all things weather, from stunning nature clips to cool science.
Easily access all of the weather information you need on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favorite features from any of your iOS devices!
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• Remove all ads from your weather app for a year with a $3.99 single payment in-app purchase.
Privacy & Feedback
If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Focus on the weather
Stop focusing on all the videos, and adds, and the weather 15 days away, most of the time the information is inaccurate that day.
My phone comes with a free app, that is accurate and no ads, but I watch the weather channel at home and thought I'd give their app a try, I don't care for the ads everywhere, I don't like the videos that are click bait and normally have nothing to do with the weather, I don't like anything that distracts me from the reason I opened the app, which is getting my local weather, now I've done a little research, and the people that have built the weather channel app are following a model, they built an app, give it away for free and get paid to place ads in their app by companies looking to get customers, or you can pay to have the ads removed and they make a one time fee off of you, now either one is fine, but the issue I have with the free or paid version is the lack of accurate data, if they say there is a 20% chance of rain, and I go outside and it's raining, I'd say it's wrong. Fix you accuracy before you try and extract money from people by bullying them with ads and videos, at any rate I have tried other apps and found plenty out there that are accurate, and will no longer be using this app.
Update, so now in order to watch these click bait videos, that are not even provided by the weather channel, I have to watch the same 15 second ad every single time on every video, are you kidding.
Very Disappointed 😔
Only 10% of the people say ‘ Oh my god get this app it is great.” While the other 90% says that it is trash. I am one of those 90%. I can not believe that The Weather Channel can’t even forecast a 20 minute snow. Very dissapointed. Accuracy is never accurate and radar would take a long time to load. I think all of this is a big fat lie that it says that this is the most acurate app. Honestly the videos it gives are more social then more weather related. If you live near Washington D.C then you should get a accurate report of your weather. For example it gave 90% chance of heavy thunderstorms with heavy downpours and the next thing you know after 5 minutes slightly chance of rain shower. WOW. How can the storm move away that is about 1 mile away to reaching us and suddenly just miss us. I do not understand how people give 5 stars to this app and even 3 stars. Seorisly you should hire people that acctually work and keep check of the radar every 2 minutes ( because they said that the weather channel app radar refreshes every 2 minutes. I don’t think that this app will ever become great in the near future. Until you get better people in Atlanta, Georgia headquaters and you write a developers feedback to this review I am not having this app downloaded in my phone that takes a lot of battery and storage. Hopefully my review will actually make you responsible for this app and to take more care of it. Very disappointed.
I have never been so disappointed in people not listening in my life. There was something good about the ole weather channel info and the way it was presented for older adults like me. Every time I get used to something all you brainos out there change things and never think about having something simple for older adults. There was something simple, I knew what was going on and it was accurate. Yet you go out and change it to garbage. I changed from whatever we used to have to the the weather channel because of the accuracy and simplicity and now I have garbage. I think I will say goodbye to you and look for something else. I remember when my grandparents used to fuss about all the changes that people made and never considered the older adults. Now I am in their shoes and understand what they meant. Maybe think about Henry David Thoreau’s words “SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY “. Those words are as true today as when he wrote them. Maybe some of you should think about them before you destroy something that was working. I also do not like all the personal info that everyone is looking for. Most of it you do not need and is really none of your business.
- The Weather Channel
- 156.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 TWC Product and Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.