Weather Dictionary and Terminology: Flashcard with Image Illustration and Free Video Lessons
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This dictionary contains rich selection of thousands of latest and frequently used weather terminologies, abbreviations and definitions, which are all concisely written for quick and easy review. It also goes beyond the in-depth text definition and provides all in one illustration by images and video for your comprehensive understanding of difficult terms.This software also uses straightforward infographics to help the users learn meteorology facts and its effect on each of us. To make the learning more fun and easier, this software has included everyday vocabulary quiz with flashcard and self score to test how much you have remembered.
The app features:
- no internet required, offline dictionary
- 1000+ terms and definitions
- comprehensive illustration with images and video
- fun flashcard with self-scoring to test how much you have remembered
- fully browseable and searchable
- straightforward image illustration to understand the meteorology facts and its effect on each of us
It is perfect for all meteorology students and professionals, to have quick reference of the terms and to prepare for the exam. It is also ideal for people interested to familiarize themselves with the weather language.
More content is in updating, please keep us informed if you have some further request or problem confronted.
What's New in Version 2.0
- latest terminology added
- fun flashcards added
- image illustration and free video lesson added
- interface refined
- bug fixed
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bosnian, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Urdu
- Seller: Steven Zhang
- © Cloudybrain Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.