Weather Dock: Accurate desktop forecast report Pro
By Voros Innovation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Weather Dock puts the weather right on your desktop. With a glance at the dock icon, you can see the current weather conditions, today's or tomorrow's forecast. With a single click you can access detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast.
Detailed weather forecast:
• Access the detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast window with a single click
• Detailed 3-day two hourly forecast
• Multiple forecast location support
• Forecast window has animated icons
• Imperial or Metric units
• Weather updates every 60 minutes.
• Updates Weather automatically if update was missed due to sleep or lack of internet connection
Animated Customizable Dock Icon:
• Icon badge shows: Current temp, wind or feels like temp or today's/tomorrow's min/max temp
• Displayed weather can be: Current Conditions, Today's or Tomorrow's forecast
• Weather Conditions text color: Black, White or White with Gray background
• Adjustable animation speed (can be turned off)
Very accurate weather information supplied by Weather Underground®
If you experience any issues please contact us directly using the "Contact Us" button/menu item and specify your forecast location.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
+ updated for macOS Sierra
+ Touch Bar support
Simple and Easy
You can’t get anything as simple as this. I live in Berwyn, Illinois and the weather, because Lake Michigan only a few miles away, is up for grabs. I get it all with this simple free app; current temperature, wind chill if needed, forecast for the day, and hourly predictions (though to be truthful, more times than not the hourly is off). It’s better than the local weather people and I don’t have to sit through an entire news cycle and commercials to get it.
LIke probably many, I’ve run the gamut of desktop weather apps. Weather Dock is the best I’ve used. Well thought-out aesthetics; accurate info; the ability to have multiple locations; dock-based means very quick access. This is a real bargain at $2.99. The feature request I have is to be able to have the current conditions listed on one panel for all four locations I monitor.
Very well done app!
Really like this app
I have had a couple other weather apps. I really like that this one isn’t gimicky, just gives me the information in aesthetically pleasing, classy format. I like that the current temperature shows up on my dock on my iMac. I don’t have any problems with it. Highly recommend.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Voros Innovation & Business Services Pty Ltd
- © 2016 VorInn
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor