Weather Dock puts the weather right on your desktop. With a glance at the dock icon, you can see the current weather conditions, today's or tomorrow's forecast. With a single click you can access detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast.
Detailed weather forecast:
• Access the detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast window with a single click
• Detailed 3-day two hourly forecast
• Multiple forecast location support
• Forecast window has animated icons
• Imperial or Metric units
• Weather updates every 60 minutes.
• Updates Weather automatically if update was missed due to sleep or lack of internet connection
Animated Customizable Dock Icon:
• Icon badge shows: Current temp, wind or feels like temp or today's/tomorrow's min/max temp
• Displayed weather can be: Current Conditions, Today's or Tomorrow's forecast
• Weather Conditions text color: Black, White or White with Gray background
• Adjustable animation speed (can be turned off)
Very accurate weather information supplied by Weather Underground®
If you experience any issues please contact us directly using the "Contact Us" button/menu item and specify your forecast location.
+ improved forecast location search. It supports search by: text, zip code, airport code
+ improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very Convenient and Reminds me to Pay Attention to the Weather!
Weather Dock is always there with up-to-date weather forecasts ; it’s hard to forget to check the weather when the little reminder is jumping up and down in the doc to get your attention. It’s done tastefully; not aggravating. So I’m very pleased so far; no complaints! And I also like the cloud, rain, and sunshine, etc. graphics. Fun!
It truly is very helpful. I find that often friends will be saying one thing about the weather forecast different than what Weather Doc is saying; however, it always turns out Weather Doc is “right on”! It’s so nice to have this service at my fingertips whether on my laptop or phone.
Thanks Weather Dock; Good Job!
Weather Dock Always at your Fingertip
I find there are three features of the Weather Dock, which makes it my favorite weather app. First, I appreciate the graphic display of the current weather. I am a visual learner and the picture of the weather is perfect... with one glance I can get a good visual of the current weather. The second feature I like is along with the visual there is a red dot containing the current temp. Again making it very convinent to see your locstions current temperture. Finally I enjoy the ability to find the weater almost anywhere around the world and can get a five day forecast by opening the app for that location. This is great way to check the forecast for a vacation location. Ialways keep the app open on my launchpad.
Perfect except tray temp doesn’t work
I really like this app. It is simple, gives the essential information without a dozen confusing charts, has a detailed week forcast on one screen, works in my remote area on an island off the coast of Panama, has Farenheight or Celsius options, numerous languages, and with the paid version, can switch to almost any location in the world. My only reason for giving it less than five stars is that the icon in the tray is advertised to provide constant outside temperature. Mine says -9999 and nothing else The icon does report on general conditions like “partly cloudy” but no temperature. I’ll still keep the app in hopes this glitch can be resolved. I submitted the request for assistance two day ago. I am still waiting on a response.
- Voros Innovation & Business Services Pty Ltd
- 61.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 VorInn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.