By Impala Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The essential Weather App for iPhone & iPad - with real Weather Condition Videos. Join millions of others by getting Weather+ now; the most well-designed and reliable weather app available!
- New York Times: "The most useful Weather App!"
- Apple: App Store Essentials - Apps Starter Kit
FULL SCREEN VIDEO:
Weather+ provides current weather conditions and a 5-day forecast of all worldwide weather stations. The information is visualized with full-screen video loops of the weather conditions.
These features combined with a Flip Clock and a World Clock turn your iPhone and/or iPad into a beautifully designed weather station!
Weather+ includes a wide range of features!
- Weather and time details for an unlimited number of cities
- Full-screen video loops of the weather in the selected location
- Fully functional on iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple Watch!
- Standard weather info like condition, description and temperature
- Wind direction and speed details
- Humidity, precipitation, pressure and visibility details
- Daily forecast with weather data every 3 hours
- Weekly weather forecast for a total of 5 days
- Swipe the screen from left to right to switch between selected locations
- Flip clock with World Clock time of your current location and of the selected location
- Switch between Fahrenheit/Miles and Celsius/Kilometers
- Supports Split View
- Full watchOS 2 support
Fully functional on all devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple Watch) > No additional costs!
Weather+ is designed to be your essential daily companion for info on current weather conditions.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Weather Forecast with fullscreen weather videos!
- Weather data collection optimisation
Excellent App HellosKitty
One of the better weather apps I've downloaded. Usually very active, up to date Very classy -- better than any so far; including tv weather channel which takes forever to get around to where I live.
Solid app and accurate
I have tried several others and kept coming back to this one. My only complaint is that our area doesn't report humidity which living on the Gulf Coast is always a concern.
For starters, the app insists on sending weather alerts to your email, and I gave up in figuring out how to disable it. Then there's the fact that it only uses a portion of my iPad screen, and thus everything is really small and hard to see. Good thing it was free, but I deleted it within a week of use as I'm sure there are better apps you there.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 91.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Impala Studios B.V.
- © Impala Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Video Pack$0.99