Clear Day™ - (Formerly Weather HD, Live Weather Forecast with 3D NOAA Radar)
By vimov, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Clear Day™ (formerly Weather HD), the most accurate, stunning and soothing weather app for iPad and iPhone.
The New York Times: "Clear Day™ elevates the user, placing her at cloud level for a hushed real-time weather tableau that puts the web's goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame."
Since the very first release of iPad in 2010, Clear Day™ made its debut with more than 6 million downloads on iPad, iPhone and Mac!
Clear Day™ features a unique way of presenting the weather through stunning videos providing the most beautiful experience while still providing accurate data from top providers.
Clear Day™ features a rich and beautiful set of features. Clear Day™ provides amazing 3D weather maps (including animated NOAA radar), real-time severe weather alerts, Facebook friends weather, and patent-pending Quickview design. Clear Day™ makes a perfect balance of features you would need for knowing the weather on your iPhone and iPad.
Watch Clear Day stunning demo: www.ClearDayDemo.com
● Animated NOAA weather radar covering contiguous US, Canada and Australia
● Severe Weather Alerts - severe weather warnings and watches right from National Weather Service and MeteoAlarm (USA & Europe)
● Severe Weather Push Alerts - get warned of severe conditions even if the app is closed
● Stunning 3D weather maps - depicting cloud cover, heat and radar like you have never seen before
● Amazing weather videos - not just moving images like other apps
● QuickView - Amazing patent-pending technology to see the weather at multiple locations at once
● Social - see your Facebook friends’ weather instantly and share yours
● MultiForecast® - Accurate weather comparisons at the same time
● FREE complete videos themes - including Spooky and New Year Themes
● Over 2.5 million locations covered around the world in addition to automatic current location detector
● On-screen clock showing every city's local time
● 7-day and 24-hour forecasts
● Humidity, precipitation, visibility and pressure details
● Wind Chill and Heat Index
● Sunrise and Sunset
● Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground.
WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING
● USA Today: "Clear Day received new 3D maps not seen previously on a weather app and TV"
● AllThingsD: "the most ambitious version of Clear Day... is visually stunning"
● MacStories: "Clear Day is one of the finest approaches to data visualization and UI design I’ve ever seen"
● TUAW: "... and now the folks at vimov have outdone themselves with Clear Day 2, making a gorgeous app even prettier."
● AppAdvice: "Seriously, if you haven’t been using Clear Day yet, now is the time to do so."
Compare official weather stations report with Weather Underground world's largest network of personal weather stations for FREE. You can also compare with Accuweather and MeteoGroup providers through in-app purchase.
● Should you have any questions, suggestions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ClearDay
● Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/goClearDay
● Download Mac version at www.GoClearDay.com
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Now enjoy even more accurate forecast with MULTIFORECAST® unique feature.
Compare official weather stations report with Weather Underground world's largest network of personal weather stations for FREE.
Can't see the time??
I love this app, and have made this my home screen weather app. My only complaint is that you can't see the current time anywhere in the app...I know it's a minor thing, but seems just overlooked. Please add on next update.
Only feature to add to make this app perfect would be the current temp as a red notification on the app...so you can see temp without ever opening app...one feature I love about "e weather hd" (like when u see how many texts or emails u have)
Great App although not a primary replacement yet
So I love this app, it's well designed, has spectacular graphics and weather updates. I do not think it's quite ready to replace my current weather app, but I love using this app in conjunction with my other weather app. I think mostly it stems from a lack of a descriptive daily forecast. Also, the 3D map radar is a little hard to pinpoint exact areas. But I do like the weather themes and the graphic more than make up more the other shortcomings of the app.
My very first app purchase/upgrade
As the title states, it was my first. It was simple, elegant and after seeing it on a friend's iPad1 was a major factor in my deciding to buy my own iPad1. The images/animations are as gorgeous as they are hypnotic. And the fact it delivers accurate information was pretty much just a bonus to me. Makes me chuckle when I think about it. Keep up the great work!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Feb 16, 2014
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 309 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: vimov, LLC
- © vimov, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- AccuWeather Data Provider (1 month)$0.99
- Meteogroup Data Provider (1 month)$0.99
- Severe Notifications for Unlimited Cities (1 Year)$1.99
- Severe Notifications for 3 Cities (1 Year)$0.99