Smile every time you check the weather! The cats change based on the weather and time. You can even add your own kitty!
- Over 660 kittens organized into 12 themes: Outdoorsy Default (free), Yoga Cats, Summer Fun, Fall Colors, Halloween, Holiday, Winter Wonder, Springy, Glamour, Kitty Love, & Cats & Dogs.
- Use photos of your cat to create your own theme (premium add-on)
- Share your kitten with friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Weather forecasts from around the world
- 7 day weather forecast
- Hourly weather
- Today's high and low, feels like, humidity, wind, sunrise/set and more
- Animated Radar
The weather has never been cuter!
If you decide to subscribe to Meow Prime to access all content, use the add your own cat theme, and remove ads - the following will apply:
* You'll be charged once a month or once every six months depending on the subscription option you choose.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current subscriptions start at $0.99 a month. Prices are in US Dollars and may vary in outside of the US.
* You can manage your subscription and renewal settings, or discontinue your subscription by going to Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.
- quick bug fix for switching themes.
Ratings and Reviews
Adorable and useful
I only have the free version, and the ads for that are quite visible, but I’m not complaining. I understand that that’s what I get in return for it being free.
This is a very cute app. I have a total of four weather apps on my iPad, and I like to use all of them, but Weather Kitty is my go-to. This one has a nice clean interface once you get the hang of pulling it up from the bottom. At first it was not working for me and was very frustrating, but now that I know how it’s done, it’s quite easy. The information seems accurate. More so than some of the other apps. I like that they give you a lot of information, but also the short, easy to read descriptions as well as the ten-day forecast. Pictures are cute. Would be fun to have some animated cats as well. – By that, I mean videos of cats, not cartoons.
Love this app!
I really love this app! I'm a Mother of Cats (GOT reference) and I just think they're beautiful and they make me so happy. Not only do I get to ogle beautiful kitties, but this weather app is by far the best weather app I've used. The basic weather app that comes on iPhones doesn't have a radar map which really irks me. I live in Michigan and weather is very odd here and the lakes effect precipitation and also where precipitation goes so it's just very nice to have radar to check specific areas. I believe I also tried the weather channel app due to the radar map available but it kept freezing making is useless. The Weather Kitty app rarely glitches (all apps have occasional glitches) so it's the most reliable weather info source. It's also laid out in such an easy way. Sometimes I don't understand the design layout for apps. I don't have to scratch my head using this one.
Like today. For Fairfax VA, it says it is currently 49 degrees. Correct. Today’s forecast is high 32 low 14. Wrong - it’s going to be in the 60s today. A hint as to why I should not trust the 10-day forecast is that today is Monday and tomorrow is labeled Thursday, so it appears that they are using an old forecast due to an error where they could not get the right one from their upstream provider. Instead of providing a bad forecast, they should blank out the forecast if they had a problem. This is not the first time this has happened. Sometimes, the forecast is way out of whack (telling me it’s going to snow when the temp is in the 70s) but there have probably been instances where I did not notice the problem because the forecast was “reasonable”. The programmers are evidently too busy finding new ways to sell their in-app purchases that they don’t have time to make sure that what I am seeing is correct (e.g. if their provider gave them bad info, blank out that part of the screen instead of passing the garbage info to me).
Developer Response ,
Hey - I understand your frustration, we were also frustrated by this. As soon as we figured out about the bad provider data for the 10-day forecast (it takes a few days to recognize that there is a problem) we made a change to the app to fix for it. All you needed to do is upgrade to the latest version of the app. We hope try that and find it in your heart to change your review as I think you like the app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Weather Creative Inc.
- 134 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Weather Creative Inc. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Grumpy Cat $1.99
- Lil Bub $1.99
- Meow Prime Monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.