By Apalon Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live° will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live° will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Hurricane Tracker that displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- UV index
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live° allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live° and be prepared for any weather!
For complete access to all Weather Live° features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location to provide you with weather forecast and alerts for your exact location as you move or travel;
*Notifications so that you never miss important weather alerts.
What's New in Version 5.7
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 11 and iPhone X.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
Needs ability to report specific weather
Update: Thank you for the developer response. Please let me clarify... the app does not let me report weather that I see happening around me. It needs to allow me to write a description of what is happening not just report what it thinks is happening and isn’t. The second part: I change the settings to radar and the app reverts back to clouds. Must be a glitch but the settings do not stay for IOS 11 on iPhone 6.
Not sure why this app has a report button with only a few general options. You should be able to report specific weather events. Especially dangerous conditions that could help others be aware need to be reported.
Also: Why can’t the app be set up to show radar on the main page? Nobody cares what cloud cover looks like on a map.
Good to have - weather or not!
I liked the free version of this app, and I love the paid version! Nice, clean, well presented complete overall weather picture, as well as the short and long term outlooks. I like the current temperature badge on the icon, so I can see it on my desktop without opening the app. And the weather predictions have been quite accurate also. The watch app is nice, and the only suggestion I might have there is to have the current temperature somehow appear on the watch face with the current condition icon. Overall, a really nice app and worth the price, if you are dependent on an accurate, easy to understand forecast.
My Favorite Weather App So Far
I've tried a number of weather apps (and there are many out there), but this is definitely my favorite so far. The interface is functional and informative, yet beautiful. It tells you everything you need to know in an easily digestible manner, so you don't have to hunt for it. My only complaint (and this seems to be common to many weather apps) is that there sometimes seems to be an inconsistency between the main "current conditions" window and the readings shown for the extended forecast.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2017 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes