Weather Live - Local Weather Forecast, Radar Map, and Alerts
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app. Ever. Optimized for iOS 9! Now available on the App Store on Apple TV.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Current state only
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
What's New in Version 5.1
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
Not very accurate, but looks pretty
If you don't care about the lack of accuracy, this is a great app. The graphics are beautiful. However. . .
This is one of three location based weather apps that I use. The other two are NOAA and the Weather Channel. Of the three, NOAA and the Weather Channel are very close to each other in their reporting.
For some reason, this app is normally quite different. For example, today there's a 6 degree difference in the temperature (the other 2 seem to be closer to reality), and a nearly 20 point difference in the humidity (again, the other two seem to be more accurate).
But if you don't mind the inaccuracies, the graphics are beautiful. The background reflects the weather that's being reported, i.e. rain falls during a rainy forecast, clear starry skies at night, and so on.
Whether or not you should download this app really depends on your priorities.
For the "iffy" weather reports, I'd give it one star. Because the graphics are beautiful, I upped it to two stars.
This app has been a hit in our home. It continues to improve, offering more insights with just about every revision.
It gets four stars because it consistently reports the 'feels like' temperature as being about five degrees Celsius higher than actual. A brief visit out of doors is usually enough to prove that this is not the case. It is accurate in this regard in the morning, the spread seems to grow as the day progresses. Please try and address this for a five star rating.
The weather with one click
What I love about Weather Live is it's simplicity & ease of use. All weather data is clearly shown on one screen & therefor only one click away. No clutter, easy to read, and easy to use. I get all the info I need quickly. I have other weather apps, but Weather Live has become my go to source on all my devices. Great app, I highly recommend it.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 87.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes