Weather Live - Weather Forecast, Radar, and Alerts
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app. Ever. Optimized for iOS 10!
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
What's New in Version 5.3
This update introduces:
- New sections with detailed information on wind and precipitation to help you better plan your day
- Settings page revamped to give you more control over the app
- New Apple Watch complications with current temperature and weather conditions for you to keep up on the weather right on the watch face
- Performance and stability improvements
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
My Favorite Weather App So Far....
I too am addicted to weather... I'm always looking for the next best weather app. Weatherbug was too much with too little information. Accuweather is not enough information. The Weather Channel is usually wrong! So, when I happened upon Weather Live! I was quite happy. Yes, it can be improved, the total precipitation is meaningless, especially when it snows. And yes, it does not broadcast alerts. But it is clear to read; it provides all the relevant weather data you want; the current temp is available without opening the app; and I love their long range forecasts! The long range forecasts have beaten local forecasts as to when snow would be falling here in Pittsburgh. Finally, they are quickly responsive. I noticed the picture was wrong in my area, showing cloudy. I reported it was Sunny and the photo changed almost immediately in my area. I guess I'll keep using the App until a newer version is born or a next big weather app comes out.
I admit that I'm a Weather Junkie to the max. With this VERY complete app, while I'm on the porch, I can still get the real weather updates. This is a very complete weather app. I really like that you can save multiple locations and check on them.
I'm in Oregon with family from Alaska to Texas and all over Southern California and friends overseas in the Middle East and I have all their locations saved. With this app you can easily change from readings in f or c which is very convenient without having to do the fascinating science of mathematics.
Shows all you need-wind speed & direction, rain amount, humidity level, as well as temperature. Forecasts out for 4/5 days with the estimated percentage of rainfall/snowfall. It even has a radar for the chosen locations. I forget how much I paid for the app, but I'm a tightwad and as much as I've used it, I'm very happy with my purchase.
Meh. What's all the fuss?
It's similar to other weather apps which is OK. However, I was hoping for something better and am willing to pay for it. I bought the ad free upgrade to get the additional map overlays and other features. Well, the $3.99 upgrade is disappointing. Radar, rain, etc... overlays shows some activity limping across my display. The app doesn't reflect the reality of what's going on outside. Using the word anemic is an understatement. As I'm writing this review, Northern California has experienced 3-4 inches of rain within the past day. Any of the local or The alert function isn't catching any of the local or regional flood warnings. After paying $3.99, I would expect more than just stopping the inane ads run across the bottom screen. I would not rely on this app for serious and inclusive information. Honestly feel like I have given the app a chance. But when it doesn't show emergency alerts like it says it can and with record rainfall making travel unsafe, the app lost its credibility and time to be deleted.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 79.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes