Weather Live - Weather Forecast, Radar and Alerts
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app. Ever. Optimized for iOS 10!
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Hurricane Tracker that displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- UV index
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
What's New in Version 5.4
We’re glad to present you the fresh update. Welcome the new features:
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path
* UV index: always be sun safe! Ultraviolet index panel will keep you informed on current UV level
* The app now supports new languages: Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Indonesian
Absolutely Almost Great!
I was using Weather Underground but the reliability was poor. They depend on local weather stations which are not always updated. Then I tried Weatherbug which didn't have a station close enough to me and the temperature ranges were nuts! I downloaded the paid version of Weather Live and it's accurate, easy to use and all the information I want is only a touch away. The temperature is displayed on the homepage on the corner of the icon so it's always in view. The two things that drive me nut are how they forecast precipitation and their weather map. First the forecast; they forecast rain several hours in advance and then keep pushing it back so you never know about the rain. It's sort of a win win if it rains or not! NOAA shows no rain in the forecast for my area all day and night. Second is the weather map; It shows the weather several hours in advance but if its raining or about to rain it would be nice to see how big the cell is so you can get a better idea of when the rain will end. This is the way all other sites work. I hope they can address these concerns.
Very good but not great
I purchased the bundle with three applications. The NOAA radar application is excellent. My only preference would be that it would maintain my map position. I prefer a wider view so I zoom out and would prefer not to do this every time I open the app.
The Weather Live app provides most of the information I need and displays it in a nice format but there are some gaps compared to the previous application it replaced. I would prefer a larger font. Seems like there is wasted space surrounding the main page which would allow for a larger font or more data. My previous app provided weather predictions by the hour for two or three days. The hourly precipitation prediction was especially useful as I planned my outdoor activities for the next two days. I would also like to see wind direction and speed for multiple days. So for now I use two weather applications to replace my discontinued app and am left still with a gap.
This app really works well
I've had a bunch other apps also had navigation apps for marine apparatus this app is the best by far its one of the best apps I've seen it works very good it has very good data and live date it is right on it also works very well as far as location and data there's a large amount of data available to you I recommend you get the premium version it gives you a lot more options and data than the standard app worth every penny at just under four dollars which is not very much. I would give it more than a five star rating if there were more stars available. Finally an app without a group of advertisements and works nice fast no games I'm guys did it right thank you I would recommend this to anyone as a premium app for your phone for navigation for your marine radios or phone apparatuses.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: May 19, 2017
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 57.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes