Weather Live - Weather Forecast, Radar, and Alerts
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app. Ever. Optimized for iOS 10!
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Current state only
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
What's New in Version 5.2
This update includes iOS 10-specific features but is still recommended for all users.
- Beautifully redesigned weather notifications. They are now enhanced with illustrations to provide more glanceable experience.
- Prettier to look at and more organized weather widget with compact and expanded views. The compact version of the widget now also accessible from the Home screen by pressing Weather Live icon with 3D Touch.
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 10.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
One reason I really like this weather app is that it allows me to choose the weather measurements, parameters if you will, that are most important to me for display on the page when I open the app.
I have a chronic medical condition which is affected by the weather conditions, particularly the barometric pressure & the humidity. Many weather apps now do not even show barometer readings (or if they do, I haven't found it). Weather Live does show barometer & allows me to put it on my page where I want it to be. I can customize the layout of about 8 different measurements. If you don't care what time the sun rises, you don't have to have that info on your screen. Dew point temp is important to your business? Display that in the number 1 position.
There are many other features in this app, but these are my favorites. There's a free version, so try it out.
Customizable with dynamic background
Overall, good review. I like the app. Read on for 4star explanation.
Great app! Hasn't crashed since installing it. Customize layout and it auto fills a dynamic background with what the sky in your area looks like at the moment you open it. Decent 8 day forecast (broken out hour-by-hour). Sun and Mooning, Good radar built in with a few layers to choose from. Polished looking weather app! Fun to show off!
All that said, I've been using the paid version of the app for a number of years and although I do love it, the app has a few quirks.
1. The badge on the app represent the temp in the city at the top of your list if you have more than one configured. The badge does not refresh the temperature accurately. Sometimes after I open the app, it updates to as much as a 10℉ diff.
2. Sometimes, I get severe weather alerts in notifications about weather that obviously is not in my area. For example... the app sends alert to notification area of iOS; alert says temp at freezing; the temp out side was 78℉ . Certainly not freezing. This is intermittent, but annoying.
Dev team - Please fix these annoying problems. Other than that... keep up the good work. Thank you!
Nice, but for a couple of things...
I just downloaded the app, so perhaps my comments will mellow after I get used to it. The typeface used in the maps is too bold and too large--even though I am using the very compact iPhone SE, the floating blocks of heavy type obscure the map features underneath and are visually distracting. The use of smaller, unbolded type would make the maps less distracting and less busy. My other comment is when I first open the app the screen is filled (and I mean chock full!) of dozens of small units of data and info that start flashing on and off to be replaced by different info, all in the blink of an eye. Very confusing and there seems to be no way to stop the animation and identify the info. Impressive amount of info, but I really don't know what it all means.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 91.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes