Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live° will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live° will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs
- Useful weather widget
- Search for a specific location by zipcode, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Hurricane Tracker that displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- UV index
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live° allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live° and be prepared for any weather!
For complete access to all Weather Live° features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location to provide you with weather forecast and alerts for your exact location as you move or travel;
*Notifications so that you never miss important weather alerts.
- Performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Lisag883 LOVES THIS APP!!!
Best informative app for weather hands down! Anything and everything from radar, precipitation, humidity to tornado warnings, to even pollen, along with any of your needs and wants for weather choices in any and every city you want and need galore!! Too many selections to list what this app can provide you with that you need to know. Just anywhere I've ever been in the United States I can find out ACCURATELY what I need to know, from daily time, to 24 hours ahead and even over a week ahead of time!!! You can set this app to provide you with any info you need, like and want to have with any widget too. So, if you're the type that has to use five additional weather apps to find out what the weather is like, as so many people I know do, you can delete them, because it's all right here in one incredible and informative weather app. I challenge you to check and try it out. Some of this may sound repetitive, however, it's really not cuz there's just so much you can find out in this one incredible app. Try it! You'll love it!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We would like to make the app better and more useful for you. In case you have any ideas on how the app сould be improved - please let us know. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Not uncommonly incorrect on the weather
This app is not uncommonly incorrect on the weather. Right now is a perfect example. It is snowing with poor visibility and the app says that it is sunny with poor visibility. It is also often not correct on the wind speed. I am able to compare this app with another weather app I have or just look or go outside Too often see that this app’s report is not correct. And it’s predictive value is also not good. It does not appear that the app’s report of my weather is being reported from a place some distance from where I live- which might explain the disparity. No, the app is citing my exact neighborhood for its report. It does have pretty graphics but it can be hard to read because there is so much visually that is going on: not enough color contrast between the info and the background and image layering can result in illegiblity. I have been unable to find any way to change color contrast or font size to improve this problem as well. When I compare this app to the other one I have it appears that this app does report reliable temperatures. It is also very pretty to look at if you are not looking at the app for weather info.
Developer Response ,
We would like to provide more precise data for our users so in case you are facing weather inaccuracies please let us know weather details for the selected location. For this please swipe up the main screen of the app until you see Report Weather box. Select the current state of sky & clouds and precipitation in your location, then tap Send.
Best weather app I have found
I have tried all the paid versions of all the most popular weather apps, e.g., Wunderbug, Black Sky, NOAA Radar Pro, and the the Weather ChannelI. Formerly Soark was my favorite until I was purchased and bastardized by the Weather channel. This is my new favorite for both the interface, the data shown, and the accuracy (comparing it to the other most popular apps partially listed above). The nterface is clean and simple (I especially like the "hybrid" layout), yet provides all the info I need, but not a ton more that I don't need. A few improvements would make it even better, e.g., the ability to customize order of tiles and to cycle through weather parameters in the display quickly rather than having to wait many seconds until they change on their own. I have submitted these and a couple other suggestions to Apalon, which I've found makes several other best-in-class apps. Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! We are always working on the app in order to bring it to the next level. If you have any ideas that would make the app even better for you - please feel free to share with us in the comments or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 78.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.