Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live゜will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
- Weather forecasts and local time for multiple locations all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Useful weather widget
- Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Adjustable layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- A daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
Get Weather Live゜and be prepared for any weather!
Please note that some supplementary features in the basic (free) version are subject to limitations (ex. UV index, Sun and Moon, Visibility, etc.). These limitations are also subject to change.
Get Weather Live Premium
Upgrade to Premium version and access hurricane tracker functionality to be prepared for tropical storms and hurricanes. Become a Premium user to stay aware of severe weather with the interactive weather maps and enjoy ad-free weather on your iPhone and iPad.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription with a 3-day Trial (5.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all Weather Live゜features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location to provide you with weather forecast and alerts for your exact location as you move or travel;
*Notifications so that you never miss important weather alerts.
- We are continuously improving the app for you. Enjoy the beautiful forecasts and make the most of your week.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Weather: It’s very important and informative!!
Everyone should be interested in the weather they are going to be out in, breathing the kind of air we have to now. This app is especially informative and pretty to look at, all at the same time! Our weather is one of the foremost topics in the news, our children’s children’s futures, and what is happening all around the world every second of every day. A look into a tiny piece of what’s ahead of us, It’s important to us all. You wouldn’t take a short trip into a forecasted storm, hurricane or blizzard would you, not if you could avoid having a bad experience. Sure you can call at the destinations end, but what about the middle part of your trip/week? Weather is nature, and we all know how unpredictable nature can be. Not all things on your computers, iPads or iPhones are really important to guide you through your week. It’s nice to know you have immediate options to plan your trip/week with a simple push of a button, isn’t it? I like knowing and seeing a little ahead, we have way to much stress in our lives, this app is a plus! Don’t forget, the atmosphere everywhere HAS & will now forever KEEP changing! I live on the west coast, and it’s disappearing. Soon it will be gone. Malibu & Hwy.#1 (the coast Hwy.) will be a place in history. I’ve been watching it everyday for many years!! That’s weather changes my friends!
Have great days ahead,
West Coast Diana
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! We are always working on the app in order to bring it to the next level. If you have any ideas that would make the app even better for you - please feel free to share with us in the comments or at email@example.com. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!
Informative and easy to understand
While this app is informative and easy to comprehend, it would be helpful to have an EASY way to clear the notification to get the abnormally large number in red on the corner of the app-so far I have had no luck in discovering how to clear the numbers of the app icon. I love the information you provide, and the only other thing I could suggest was an explanation of what certain things mean. For example, there is a UV scale and there is no gram of reference for an explanation of the scale-it’s basically a number 1-12 and says 11 is high up rays and to take care when exposed but in all honesty it is just a number to me, simply because I don’t understand the scale. It would be helpful to have a bit of educational material to explain what different things mean and how they actually affect your environment. Thanks for all the work you have done on this app! I really enjoy it, I am just that big a nerd to want to actually understand all the info you provide! 😁
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. The large number in the red circle display current temperature for the first notification in your list. If you feel it's bothering you please go to the app's settings - Display tab - disable Shown temperature on badge. We will also consider your suggestion about the UV scale comments in our future updates. Thank you for using our app!
Pop up ads make this app annoying
This app could be great if it were not for the annoying pop up ads. I realize the app is free, and ads are what support the free version of the app. However, when you are trying to look at the weather and the screen changes over to an ad that you have to wait for a few seconds before closing, it gets frustrating. Sometimes those ads open up my internet browser and tell me viruses were detected. While I understand the ads cannot be removed in the free version, it would be better if they were within the weather app itself, like at the bottom of the screen or something. The only other thing that could make this app better was if they provided an hour by hour forecast instead of three hours. Where I live the weather changes constantly hour by hour especially in the winter. I drive a bus and it would be nice to know what to expect throughout my shift instead of trying to guess based off of a three hour increment.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 139.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Live Premium $1.99
- Weather Live Premium $2.99
- Weather Live Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.