Weather Live Free - Local Weather Forecast, Temperature, and Alerts for US and the World
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet the free version of Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app ever. Optimized for iOS 9!
Now with Apple Watch support! On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live Free will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live Free will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecasts and local time for multiple locations all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in an easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- The most complete weather widget currently available among the free apps
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, latitude/longitude, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Adjustable layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- Weather Live Free allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Current state only
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live Free and be prepared for any weather!
What's New in Version 4.9
- A complication on the Apple Watch face that adds an icon with current weather conditions right to the watch face. Works with Time Travel, letting you quickly see what to expect later on in the day.
- Severe weather alerts are now color-coded to make sure the warning won’t go unnoticed.
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for the comments submitted by email. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working on making the app better.
Great weather app!
I love this free app and don't care for the ads, but it is free so no complaint about the ads, is you buy it the ads are gone! Weather lay out is great, you can set it up personal preference to your needs. Love the background pictures, snow and how it moves like the outdoors. The best is: accurate most spot on with the data. Try it! You can look at hourly reports, daily reports, 7-14 days ahead too! You can look ahead for travel and vacation weather by adding other cities! Love it! Let's face it, they need those advertising campaigns to bring this great app to us for FREE! Thanks weather live! D. Hans, from Western MIchigan on Lake Michigan: the lake effect machine this winter!
Not sure where all of the hate about accuracy comes from. I travel a lot and find the overall accuracy to be excellent. I use the NOAA site a lot also for the time lapse weather maps and have not found significant differences between the current temp, current conditions or the forecast. Everyone uses the NWS and NOAA data as a start, but meteorologist sometimes differ in their opinions.
If you like having an easier interface to see multiple locations, this is a great app to use. If you believe only the government services are worthy of making accurate readings and forecasts, then use NOAA or NWS.
The cold facts about weather apps...
I'll give this guy 3 stars, which is the highest rating any current weather app offering deserves - because you're only ever reviewing the interface & graphics. Me likes this one for the perdy pictures.
Weather apps all get their stats from the same source. I base this on the fact I've tried a dozen or more of the top apps, & each one gives the exact same 100% completely inaccurate temperatures & other data for my area, every time. So if you like how it looks, that's all that matters.
If you're serious about accurate stats, get the local tel# or use the interweb site of the national weather service. Put it on speed-dial. There is no substitute.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 79.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2015 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.