Weather Now - Forecast and 3D Earth
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagine that the entire globe is at your fingertips. Never before has getting weather information been as exciting and interactive as it is in the “Weather Now” application.
Amazingly beautiful 3D images of our planet draws your attention for so long that you may forget that the application has other useful features that allows you easy access to precise, global weather information.
The main features of “Weather Now” are the “home screen” and the forecast page with a unique way of scaling the charts. On the “home screen”, you can get information on the selected location such as local time and current weather with detailed weather conditions, and, of course, an incredibly beautiful three-dimensional image of the globe with realistic-looking atmosphere, the sun and the stars. You can manually turn it, increase and decrease its size, run the slow spinning animation or stop it. Installed in a cradle or dock station, the application can run as a screensaver, attracting your friends and fellows.
The weather forecast is provided by CustomWeather, Inc, an American weather provider of global weather information for over 11 years. CustomWeather is a leader in technology and meteorological innovation, providing local weather information to companies and application developers around the world.
The current weather data is gathered from thousands of professionally installed and maintained weather stations installed mostly at airports. WeatherNow only shows current weather from stations that have reported local weather conditions within the past hour. Current weather data is refreshed every 30 minutes; that is twice as frequent as most other weather providers can offer. Unique 48-hour forecasts from over 80,000 locations around the world provide a level of coverage and detail that simply cannot be found elsewhere.
Current weather information includes: description, air temperature, wind direction and force, humidity, dew point, pressure, visibility, as well as comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
Detailed weather forecast information includes: description, day and night air temperature, wind direction and force, humidity, UV index, probability of precipitation, and comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
• Chic 3D “home screen” with high-quality real-time image of the earth, atmosphere, the stars and the sun
• Weather Maps, include: Clouds Cover, Precipitation's, Pressure, Wind and Temperature
• Current temperature on the icon badge
• Easily select different cities using the city carousel with national flags
• 15-day forecast chart with detailed daily weather conditions, independent day and night temperature charts
• 48-hour hourly forecast with detailed information with real-time changing of chart step
• Database of 80 000 cities with weather information, quick look-up and automatic detection of location
• Extended application setting for best application experience
• Current time and date for selected location
• Sunrise and sunset time, UI Index
• Multi Language support
• Share weather info use your Twitter account
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Thank you for your feedbacks and reviews. We very glad to hear our customers.
What's new in this version:
- iOS 7 crash on run, bug fixed
- New HD artwork for iPhone 6 plus added
- Forecast trends have improvement
- Few bugs with app fixed
- Some artwork was redesigned
- Forecast weather data was improvement
- Grammar problems for some localisations fixed
If you have problem or suggestions, please contact with us:
Rather disappointing. Too much bragging
Well, I travel a lot and I have been looking for an app that gives me the radar overview of the local weather at any place on earth. This app comes into my sight and I instantly downloaded it. But within 60 seconds I regretted it and felt like I wasted $3. Here is what happened.
I am staying in Allston,MA when I have downloaded this app and it's 11:30pm and there has been light rain for 2 hours. I then opened this app and the radar map shows no precipitation here at all. Even though the forest cast says it's raining, the radar map doesn't show anything. What's the point of buying this app while the live map radar gives the false information? I can just simply get the temperature information from any other free app. Yes the most disappointing part of this app is its not accurate at all, NOT AT ALL! Now you know why I deleted it right away. I think the app developer bragged about this app too much
Absolutely the Best !!!!!!
I have used this App for the past year and there is no weather App out there that even comes close. Has everything you need in terms of weather. I have used at-least a dozen weather Apps before this one and I have found the perfect one. Not deleting anytime soon.
GET IT !!!!!!
My favorite is the temperature on the desktop....most others don't have this. It takes a bit longer to refresh...could be my wifi speed though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 03, 2015
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Evgeny Tormozov
- © DeluxeWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Weather Widget$1.99