By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• Ski Weather
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 4.8.2
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Great app lousy data
I like the layout and functionality of this app a lot however it fails to deliver reliable weather information. I know the underlying data is not their fault but it has a severe impact on the value of any weather app. I would gladly pay hundreds of dollars per year to subscribe to a reliable weather service but I can't find any that exists. At least this app often updates to correct weather info but at times they fail to update at all or wait until it is too late to make a difference. For example it rained several inches throughout the day yesterday causing localized street flooding but this app claimed a ten percent chance of 0.0 inches of rain for the entire day. I just can't rate that performance any better than a three no matter how good the app is laid out.
Everything You Could Possibly Want
This app have just about everything you could want in a weather app. Want to know what the temp will be at 7:00 AM on the 17th in Smithville? Not a problem. How windy will it be? What's the precipitation probability? You name it. Well worth the price for premium as well.
Great App, use it every day more than once.
Everything needed is there, wind direction and speed real time also, very handy.
Nice if they would align the time scale to midnight right on the line rather than off to the side ( oIo, not Ioo)
I suppose all the other marks are offset also !
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 4.8.2
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$9.99
- Premium 3 Month$2.99