Get your local forecast on your phone or iPad with The Weather Channel and prepare for each day with reports and maps.
Find all the weather information you need to plan daily life with confidence. The Weather Channel provides accurate weather forecast reports that can help you plan up to 15 days in advance - wherever you are!
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts.
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with severe storm alerts and safety tips from the National Weather Service.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or a enjoy a crisp walk in the park? Get detailed information on sunset times, cold and flu reports and much more.
• Run smart with GoRun! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From flash floods to storms, we’ll send you live alerts and expert safety advice, so you’ll always be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies? Get high-risk allergy alerts and medical advice to help you beat them!
Easily access all of the weather information you need.
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favorite features right from your Apple Watch.
• Remove all ads from your weather app for a year with a $3.99 single payment in-app purchase.
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
The Weather Channel’s fully reimagined and beautifully designed app has been carefully crafted with you in mind. We are actively reading your feedback and constantly working to improve your app experience to help you see weather like never before. Here are some of the enhancements that you will see in our latest update:
• UV index and pressure: Back by popular demand! See your UV index and pressure information in the Today’s Details card.
• Smart seasonal hub: Introducing an intelligent module that provides you with the five conditions that will affect you each season.
• Readability improvements: We’ve increased the font size to make it easier to see your daily forecast. We are actively working on improving the readability of our app, so stay tuned for more improvements in the next couple of updates.
• Your daily weather snapshot: We’ve enhanced the daily weather snapshot to help you get your personalized weather stories faster.
Be a force of nature. Update The Weather Channel app now.
Ratings and Reviews
Leaving review after 2 years
I love the new user-friendly update because I did not know how to find what I needed before. It used to be difficult to navigate to daily or hourly weather predictions, but now they’re conveniently located on the bottom bar. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how quickly I can get to the radar. Let’s be honest, most of the time I don’t use the weather app unless I want to see what storms are a-brewin’ in my area. The fact that I can open the app and just click “radar” instead of scrolling through a bunch of information I don’t care about makes my life 1000x easier. The last thing I want to comment on is the grouping of all videos/news articles/etc. in to one tab. I know a bunch of people complained about all the “unnecessary” clips they had to scroll through to find what they wanted, but now it’s out of your way (I don’t agree that they’re unnecessary but I can see how they could be an annoyance). I like to check out the Weather Channel news during hurricane/tornado/snowpocalypse season, so I’m glad they didn’t do away with all the extra information entirely. Overall the update is a HUGE improvement that inclined me to finally leave a review after having the app for over two years. I 11/10 recommend.
Awful since update..
It is way too white and thin lines to separate each thing. There is no beginning or end. Just runs together. I am a die hard since beginning of time I have had this app. Deleting it today which breaks my heart bc I have depended on it since iPhone came out. I am 37y/o director of Business Development for a Hospital. Therefore I work on our website, billboards, social media, marketing. The update is a fail like snapchats. Bright white hurts my eyes even with my phone dimmed completely. I go to eye Dr yearly and I don’t wear glasses or contacts aka no eye issues. Everyone I know says the same. It’s so disappointing. Everyday runs together with nothing visible that separates each day. It isn’t appealing to the eyes at all. I miss the old app with lots of blues (gentle on the eyes) and the layout. I never leave reviews but this bothers me so much to have to look for another app because loyalty is so big for me. I use the same Drs, hair person, stay at jobs for a long time. I am okay with change with my Job I change on a dime and am used to it but only for good reason. This update was the worst even before Snapchats awful update which they have since fixed. I am deleting my app today and in search of another good one. Some updates are appealing and done right this was not. I have emailed them my thoughts when it first came out. I have given myself time to adjust. I haven’t adjusted to it at all.. Hope this helps. Thank you.
I have never been so disappointed in people not listening in my life. There was something good about the ole weather channel info and the way it was presented for older adults like me. Every time I get used to something all you brainos out there change things and never think about having something simple for older adults. There was something simple, I knew what was going on and it was accurate. Yet you go out and change it to garbage. I changed from whatever we used to have to the the weather channel because of the accuracy and simplicity and now I have garbage. I think I will say goodbye to you and look for something else. I remember when my grandparents used to fuss about all the changes that people made and never considered the older adults. Now I am in their shoes and understand what they meant. Maybe think about Henry David Thoreau’s words “SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY “. Those words are as true today as when he wrote them. Maybe some of you should think about them before you destroy something that was working. I also do not like all the personal info that everyone is looking for. Most of it you do not need and is really none of your business.
- The Weather Channel
- 178.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 TWC Product and Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.