Weather Tune : NOAA Radio and Live Storm Alerts
By Rory Buckley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Listen to over 140+ NOAA Weather Radio Broadcasts with Weather Tune for iPad. Keep updated 24/7 with all the latest weather warnings, advisories & forecasts from the National Weather Service.
With the ability to pause & resume your radio broadcasts, plus the option to listen while the app is in the background (allowing you to use other apps, check email etc.), Weather Tune offers the most convenient NOAA Radio experience currently on the App Store.
In addition to NOAA Radio, Weather Tune also includes the following features:
• Detailed current weather conditions for your location (updated frequently).
• Live weather alerts, keeping you updated with any alerts or warnings in your area.
• An interactive radar map, showing current precipitation for your location.
• Your 10 day weather forecast.
• The ability to search and explore the weather in any worldwide location with the weather search feature.
Built for a simple & flowing user experience, Weather Tune gives you the important information that you need in a unique & effective way.
What's New in Version 3.0
Version 3.0 of Weather Tune includes the following:
• A complete redesign, giving you a much improved & effective user experience.
• Audio background support.
• A weather search feature has been added.
• Social sharing has been added.
Very nice! Informative!
I wanted to review this app because it doesn't have enough reviews! This is great! If you do not have a NOAA radio or access to one, you should be able to hear the reports close to you and keep you informed with the latest forecasts - the ads make it a little annoying, but you can still get the most of it without an upgrade, however that is only .99 - worth the extra dollar to get all features.
Weather Radio - Fantastic NOAA interface
We don't get many tornados and we never get a hurricane in the Northwest but if I still lived in areas that do get those then Weather Radio would be a must have.
Weather Radio will come in handy during the winter though as around here in the winter the sun could be out on second and it's stormy the next. Weather Radios live alerts and warnings will come in handy then. Enjoy having the live radar, alerts, and forecast all on one screen.
Interface is easy to use and understand. It's a simple elegant app that provides a great service.
Like having the National Weather service in your backpack!
I just downloaded this app and still learning it but I like the dashboard. It has a lot of information in one place. I downloaded it because I would like to travel, and I'm hoping I'll be able to keep of impending inclement weather on the road.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rory Buckley
- © 2016 Rory Buckley
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Adverts and Unlock More Weather Stats$1.99